Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom: (593 Views)

Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar / Revisiting The Unholy Activities Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom: by GODDY50: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
This statement was made by Rauf Aregbesola on his Inauguration last saturday and i strongly support him
Re: The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom: by KunleOshob(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
@post
As if Tinubu himself is not corruption personified, compared to Tinubu, Obasanjo is a saint.
Re: The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom: by DapoBear(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
Thinking over things the past few days, I'm now a supporter of Tinubu, despite his corrupt ways. Nigeria is not a country where an uncorrupted man stands a chance of winning. It is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Whatever corruption Tinubu has done, at least he has not solely stuffed the money into his pockets. He is using the money to kick the PDP out of the Southwest.

Very likely an uncorrupted version of Tinubu would have lost Lagos State to the PDP.

Fight fire with fire.
Re: The Fear Of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Is De Beginning Of Corrupt Obasanjo;s Wisdom: by blacksta(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
I so much agree  it is fire for Fire - that is why i subscribe to only a bloody revolution can save Nigeria any other peaceful revolution is waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi’s Claim On N’assembly Budget Not True – Senate ! / 'we Dont Have Money To Run State University 'ebonyi State Government / Revealed: How Senators, Reps Landed In Jumbo Pay Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.