Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Christmas-themed Writing Is Selling Now! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Christmas-themed Writing Is Selling Now! (527 Views)

Real Testimonies Of How Good My Writing Is (Screenshots) / Writing Is What I Do. / My Professionalism In Writing Is Entertainment Related Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas-themed Writing Is Selling Now! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Christmas is in five (5) days!!! Who else is excited? Well, you can make some money alongside your excitement. Christmas books are a hot niche right now on Amazon! The books are selling like crazy and cover a wide variety of subject matter. Whether you are writing for kids or adults, you can write your Christmas-themed book and get it published on Amazon before the big day. And, make some money too.

What's more? You don't have to do any of it yourself. We'll set you up with a suitable Christmas-themed niche, create your plot, do the writing for you and still publish you.

We would use the relevant SEO tactics to make your book pop-up on Amazon's search results so that you get buyers. There are a lot of people hungry out there to read and Christmas is a good time to tend to that need. If it's your first time, you will become an author so easily too. I know I don't like stress. So if you are like me, there's a team of experienced ghostwriters down here to help you accomplish this.

So, get in touch and let's set you up for some Christmas money making. You can reach us on:

https:///2348161318242?text=Hello%20Prudee.IneedtowritemyChristmasBook.
pruddiewrites@gmail.com

Merry Christmas in advance.�

(1) (Reply)

Versatile And Efficient Crypto Writers Needed Urgently / I Can Handle Your Writing Job For 1# Per Word / Scrolls Writing Service: For Academic Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.