Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It (962 Views)

$1.5 Billion Mangal Cement Plant Completed In Ilu-agba Kogi State(photos) / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2019
I think people in the politic section re more reasonable and that’s why I create this topic here, Anything is possible in this life, 5 billion naira is more than a lot of money and it’s not easy to jam or save, People like Mark and Bill gate never think they can be that richer, So Let say I have that money now, This is how I will spend mine... First of all I will buy house in Banana island and Maitama, banana island house will not cost than 610 million naira while the maitama house cost 850 million naira, I will buy a lightweight Ec120 colibri hummingbird helicopter worth 250 million, 50thousand, I will buy four 2019 Cadillac Escalade ultra light weight armored Suv worth 360 million total, I will put two in my banana island and the other 2 in maitama, So the helicopter can take me anywhere in the country easily, The suv for trips I can’t go with helicopter, The second one will serve as backup Incase one mess up, and my wife can also use it , I will spend total of 2 billion 741 million on my personal properties, and I will build a world class tv station with 700 million, I will invest 1 billion in real estate, Will build a Mini Rice factory with 800 million and will scattered (426896000) four hundred and twenty-six million 896 thousand at different banks as a savings, 4 children is enough, so how will you spend yours ?

1 Share

Re: How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by AnambraforPeter: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Instead of investing the money on small or large scale enterprises that will yield you higher dividends in two or three years, your dream is to waste the 5 billion on frivolities?
Re: How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2019
AnambraforPeter:
Instead of investing the money on small or large scale enterprises that will yield you higher dividends in two or three years, your dream is to waste the 5 billion on frivolities?
Read, Decode and comment, Don’t just rush to comment.
Re: How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by beresponsible(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Save before spending. Don't spend before savings. Difference between the wealthy and the poor
Re: How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
beresponsible:
Save before spending. Don't spend before savings. Difference between the wealthy and the poor
depend on the type of money you jam, if you refuse to buy your personal properties from 5bn, You might end up not succeeding in business because you will be spending your profit building a personal properties which might ruin you down on the long run, You can’t be tamed when you never know what’s the cost of your building will be, You can only be tamed when you know the amount you re spending out
Re: How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by Nickisindigo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
you say 5billion naira??

firstly I would divide it into 2 that would be 2.5 billion then take one part of the 2.5 billion divide it into two again which I would create a trust fund for my kids which would released to them on their 30th birthday and the other part I would create a foundation

secondly the second part of the 2.5 billion I would divide it into two again take one create an investment company and second of the already divided 2.5 billion I would use that to enjoy life

lobatan sefini
Re: How Will You Spend 5 Billion Naira If You Re Fortunate To Have It by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nickisindigo:
you say 5billion naira??

firstly I would divide it into 2 that would be 2.5 billion then take one part of the 2.5 billion divide it into two again which I would create a trust fund for my kids which would released to them on their 30th birthday and the other part I would create a foundation

secondly the second part of the 2.5 billion I would divide it into two again take one create an investment company and second of the already divided 2.5 billion I would use that to enjoy life

lobatan sefini
That’s what I was telling that guy up there, if you don’t make sure you tammed some certain percent of that money , you will be surprised it will disappear into thin air

(1) (Reply)

Sunburn Treatment Combo The Best Of All / How Can I Receive Money From USA / 2 Units Of Perfect Midea Ac Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.