Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees (3777 Views)

Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) / Meet The Beautiful Police Officer That Paid For 19 Student School Fee-photo / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by Richie7(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
osamz007:

Marlian
Mafo!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by bajeen(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

oga stop talking rubbish that you know nothing about!

each university in the North and middle belt always hav one ultra large mosque - called jumat mosque that can accomodate more than 2000 people then they will now have like 6 mid sized mosques scattered at various locations in the University - ALL SPONSORED AND BUILT BY THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY.

THEN THERE WILL BE ONE CHURCH THAT WILL BE UNDER PERPETUAL CONSTRUCTION IN THE UNIVERSITY - THIS ONE CHURCH IS NEVER EVER COMPLETED. IN FACT IT ALL STOP AT ROOFING LEVEL AND WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT FOR EVER! THE STUDENTS ALWAYS END UP ATTENDING CHURCHES OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS OF RIGGING UP ONE THEMSELVES WHICH IS OFTEN MID SIZED.

IF YOU THINK AM NOT STATING THE FACT, THEN VISIT THE UNIVERSITIES IN THE NORTH AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF!

the only university in the north with a completed church building - is ABU Zaria and it is only one church but they have six mega mosques in the same ABU. go figure!

FUT MINNA HAS TWO MEGA MOSQUES AND 3 MIDSIZE MOSQUES ALL FUNDED AND BUILT BY THE SCHOOL - AND SAME SCHOOL IS TAXING CHRISTIAN STUDENTS TO FUND THEIR OWN CHURCH BUILDING! AND YOU FEEL ITS OK!

ISLAMISATION IS REAL! angry

Stop spewing nonsense Mr man. Your problem is you don't verify before you vituperate. There are 2 mega churches in the middle of Samaru campus and another one in the middle of Kongo campus. Their buildings are even more prominent than the mosque. All of them are very close to students' halls of residences, which is not ideal.
The way some people think on this forum especially pertaining to Muslims and northerners is appalling. Please try to confirm from information/perceptions from your friends/relatives living over there.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by Oriyomin25(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

oga sir pls stop that your deception!

no any Muslim community that built any mosque in the University!

the school authority built them and use the Muslim community to camouflage it!

the campus muslim community only do all those other small singe block mosque that they normally us to litre all the departments.

We know the games but we just chose to pretend not to know.
Are u a Futminna student? Av u been to Futminna? When he said d muslim community he meant d muslim communiy within d university.. The muslim staffs and the then VC (also a muslim) built d new jumah mosque, they also got support from d former state governor, dangote and other Niger State big guns. Don't Argue
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by Oriyomin25(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2019
bajeen:

Stop spewing nonsense Mr man. Your problem is you don't verify before you vituperate. There are 2 mega churches in the middle of Samaru campus and another one in the middle of Kongo campus. Their buildings are even more prominent than the mosque. All of them are very close to students' halls of residences, which is not ideal.
The way some people think on this forum especially pertaining to Muslims and northerners is appalling. Please try to confirm from information/perceptions from your friends/relatives living over there.
Don't mind him, he is only following the footsteps of his forefathers. And does that stop Islam from spreading everyday? NO!
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by Oriyomin25(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=jumper524 post=85074709] what proof do you have that the mosques we're built by the school? Gentleman educate yourself first with proof and not display of ignorance..
Muslims pray 5times daily and if the distance from individuals residence to mosque is far, complains are made and we tend to Use the sadaka(offerings) we give to mosque to help build a closer mosque.
Go to everymosque you'll see an accounting record wall of every mosque financial statement and how they use the money is clearly known to the worshipers.
If those money are being used to build more mosque its our business so long we don't go against the rule of the land.
Mind you we don't pay imams in mosque so the results of our donations are visible to us.

If I may ask, where do Christians keep all the funds they accumulate that they can't build a church for themselves?? [\Quote]
Thanks for schooling the eediot who chose to be blind to the truth, they take everything for competition.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by EvilPOTATO(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2019
By the time our kids get into the University, the fee will be over board
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by sirqeeboi(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

In MAUTECH Yola, there are more than 10 mini mosque scattered around the university plus the jumat mosque built. While there are only two Church building in the school

1 Do you pray five times a day?
2. Do you attend the two churches or can you pray in any of the churches..?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by sbashir10(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2019
The same happens in ABU, although it was tagged MSSN levy, as an additional 500 naira is added to every Muslim student school fees. While Christian students paid 19,400 muslim students paid 19,900.
Re: Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees by jpawjpaw(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Richie7:
I think i'm hating this school now
I wrote jamb scored 232
I travelled all way from ibadan 7k go and 6k back and i scored 211 for utme for elect elect this damn sch didn't give me any course so bad.
Me that i don get three fine girl number with big yansh already. They ruined my plan

Na yansh u wan go studygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUG President Of College Of Education Akwanga Steps Out With Bodyguards (Photo) / Help With Obtaining IGCSE Teacher Certification / Phlebotomy Technicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.