Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today (1142 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Realcash224(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Big Python I killed in my Lagos farm today.

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by lebron7(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Ftc
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by gspace1960(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
lala food is ready ooo....

lala dis 1 fat ooo...
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Slynation(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2019
Just very soon Pythons will go extinct with it rate of deaths on daily basis.....
Lemme see if this will make FP.....

Am very certain Lala will prove me wrong this time around...

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by obiekunie2: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
OGA THAT THING IS NOT PYTHONoo!!!

that snake is called pit viper!

ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS SNAKE IN THE WORLD! shocked shocked

if that snake bit your leg na to cut the leg sharp or u r dead!

if nothing is done to counter the poison , 20 to 30 minutes you don dey on ur way to see Baba God! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Daniel058(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
For the Permanent site sake let me just register my name here grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by gentlemmy: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
With the triangular-head like in the 4th pics.
That's not a python.
Just saying...what did I know sef undecided
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Realcash224:
Big Python I killed in my Lagos farm today.
That's a puff adder (viper) snake .. one of the most venomous snake in the world.. its poison can kill a full grown adult in 5mins

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

if nothing is done to counter the poison , 20 to 30 minutes you don dey on ur way to see Baba God! cheesy

Looking at the shape of the head, that's a puff adder, not pit viper.. and this snake is even more poisonous than pit viper
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Timileyin1234(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
This thing big o. Christmas don sweet already
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by imiski(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Na this kine news they make front page ma park my Bently well.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by chigoziri2403(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Anti venom should be sold in retail shops,
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by davillian(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

Lmao its a Gaboon viper.
Say thank you when you confirm
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by davillian(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Looking at the shape of the head, that's a puff adder, not pit viper.. and this snake is even more poisonous than pit viper
Its gaboon viper
Confirm and say thank you
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by davillian(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

That's a puff adder (viper) snake .. one of the most venomous snake in the world.. its poison can kill a full grown adult in 5mins
Its a gaboon viper
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by davillian(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
gentlemmy:
With the triangular-head like in the 4th pics.
That's not a python.
Just saying...what did I know sef undecided
Its a venomous snake with long fang
It the second snake in the world that holds much venom.
Its gaboon viper.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Timileyin1234(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
davillian:

Its gaboon viper.
How u sabi am. E don sting u before

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by ziegurf(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
davillian:

Its gaboon viper.

.....shatap, it's called kroitokamus kliparika vipions......you thank me many times when confirmed, that thing can fly 12 meters height to capturget her preyamus kataprus,

is that clear to yous grin grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by obiekunie2: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
davillian:

Lmao its a Gaboon viper.

bros! viper na viper!

be it gaboon, baboon or monkey!

we are both saying the same thing - NA VIPER!

and its highly venomous and dangerous!

thank you! cheesy grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
davillian:

Its gaboon viper
Confirm and say thank you
Yes, I just confirmed it, you're 100% right on this one
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by noeloge82(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is big and very risky in a swampy farm
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by davillian(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Timileyin1234:

How u sabi am. E don sting u before
Lmao no o,
Saw it on Natgeo wild.
Some years back
Its because of the design on it's body that I like.
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by davillian(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros! viper na viper!

be it gaboon, baboon or monkey!

we are both saying the same thing - NA VIPER!

and its highly venomous and dangerous!

thank you! cheesy grin
When I saw it I knew it was a viper
But we have many vipers
But I recognise this particular one because of its markings on the skin..
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Timileyin1234(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
ziegurf:

.....shatap, it's called kroitokamus kliparika vipions......you thank me many times when confirmed, that thing can fly 12 meters height to capturget her preyamus kataprus,
is that clear to yous grin grin
Something whey big like this dey fly

Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Ayoolu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oka in Yoruba
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Eternitymedia88: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oga this is not a Python... This is a Rattler....a viper. Very venomous and deadly!
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Conceptman: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dis one na Community landlord grin
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by MakyavelitheDon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
obiekunie2:

It's surely a diamond back Rock python

Vipers don't grow that big of fat
Re: See The Big Python Killed In My Farm Today by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
MakyavelitheDon:

It's surely a diamond back Rock python

Vipers don't grow that big of fat
Bro.. that's a viper.. simply search gaboon viper and see for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Free Cac Business Name Registration / South Africa Boer Goat For Sale. / Boer Goats Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.