Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Agent Field Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agent Field Officers (877 Views)

Agent Field Officers (POS - Agency Banking) Needed!! / Agent Field Officers (POS - Agency Banking) / I Got Invite From SOL For Agent Field Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agent Field Officers by iceberia: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Job Vacancy!!!: Agent Field Officers for NIGER, PLATEAU & KWARA State
JOB SUMMARY:
o To recruit, manage and grow agent network whilst also ensuring that agents are motivated and profitable

SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

o Marketing and on-boarding of a minimum of twelve active agents every month
o Ensuring that every agent under an AFO’s supervision carries out a minimum of ten transactions daily, maintains a pool account with a minimum average daily balance of N50,000 and opens a minimum of twenty funded accounts monthly.
o Working directly with the Branch and Regional Sales Managers to meet their various Agency Banking targets
o Managing at least 50 agents, ensuring that their issues are resolved promptly (not later than 24 hours), and escalating unresolved issues and monitoring the performances of these agents
o Training newly onboarded agents using the Bank’s training manual.
o Ensuring that agent location are branded for visibility
o Ensuring that agents have the required merchandising materials such as transaction logbooks/receipt slips and ensure their effective usage.
o Joining in marketing campaigns – road show, storms, sales activation around agent clusters
o Channeling customers to agent locations

JOB REQUIREMENTS

The requirements listed below highlight the knowledge, skill and educational background needed to perform this job successfully.

Competencies
• Selling and Negotiation Skills – To carry out sales pitch for agent onboarding and negotiate contracts
• Interpersonal Skills - Training skills/can explain concepts and procedures to colleagues and agents: Maintains confidentiality
• Teamwork.
• Ethics – Respectful; Trust-worthy; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Trade Marketing Skills – Ability to identify productive customer clusters and organize events and storms to drive agent activity
• Proficiency in MS Office Suites (MS – Excel very key)
• Organizational and Reporting Skills: Establishes and follows a work plan that involves other colleagues; Works on different tasks on a daily basis and manages work load accordingly;
Establishes and follows procedures; Files and maintains documentation; Identifies issues and follows-up/reports to appropriate colleagues/management accordingly
• Numeracy and analytical Skills –Comfortable with numbers and basic analysis.

QUALIFICATION

HND or Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
1-2 years prior work experience
32 years

Remuneration
60k and above Interested and Qualified? Please send CV to iceberiahotcv8@gmail.com using the job title as the subject
Re: Agent Field Officers by timagentms: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Pls I qualified for this role except the year. Currently I am field officer with one of the Mobile money and I ve over 100 agent which I can migrate to the new system.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment With An Official Car / Urgent Vacancies / Market Research Officer Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.