Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Happy Bday The Best And Most Reliable Chinese Agent For Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Happy Bday The Best And Most Reliable Chinese Agent For Mini Importation (407 Views)

Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / We Help You Pay Your Chinese Agent Rmb At A Very Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Bday The Best And Most Reliable Chinese Agent For Mini Importation by Supremeboss: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
I have been an online seller for years and I must say that the secret to success in mini importation is having a reliable, trustworthy and dedicated Chinese contact. I have worked with many of them, I have also mentored many Nigerians in the business of mini importation and have come to realize that their major problem is having a reliable agent, while some of them buy goods from aliexpress which is far too expensive considering the fact that they are also making profits from sales being the middle man, some have made attempts to buy from 1688 but the process is stressful because it is an all Chinese site with no English word.

I always have this burden in me to help serious people succeed in mini importation because the market is broad and it is not stopping me from making sales. The difference between each online seller is how effective their Chinese agent is and I must say that Miss Feng Mian of pebdaily.com is very reliable. One thing I love about her is how she updates customers of latest goods at least two times a week, additionally, she has links with factories who sends her information whenever they are doing promo for new products and she updates her customers on that, other agents I had before will only wait for you to make your research then send them pictures for prices but Feng Mian is different, she updates her WhatsApp status every 3 days.

I feel obliged to advertise her as my special gift to her on her birthday today. Feng Mian may you have more customers as a result of your hard work and simplicity. Your website pebdaily.com is flexible and customer-friendly, I visit it every week to check for new products. I will not put your phone number here so it wont look cheap, whoever wants it will visit your website and get it, thank you for your efforts over the years.

Happy birthday my agent of 3 years working relationship while praying for more fruitful years ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trader Alert!! / Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari Solid, Says Minister / How To Start Data Reselling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.