Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Your 2019 Closed Observation(s)? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Your 2019 Closed Observation(s)? (285 Views)

Observation Of An Intentional Victor / Observation Of An Everyday Guy / Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your 2019 Closed Observation(s)? by NosaH(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
While the year 2019 rolls out in a moment of days to come.

I'll be sharing my personal closed observation of 2019 in the creative industry to be precise.

MY CLOSED OBSERVATION

Creativity is the air hovering around looking for who to tap into the vibe wave of it belongingness.

For this space of time, I can't dispute the fact that being creative is spiritual and it's a transition from an existing vibe.

One of the reasons why you can't help but sing some songs so well with it lyrical content at it best is because of the undefined wave is SPIRITUAL.

(1) (Reply)

Beyond The Border / National Week Of Remembrance For Departed Writers 2020 / Raising A Monster (part 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.