Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (149532 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Good Morning guys.

Sale of form ends next week friday.

There would be no second extension. Do all you can to apply within this period. If you are too busy you can chat me privately to do the application for you.

The entrance exam date has not been fixed yet.

All you need to for the exam is your exam pass and your best brain. I will advice you further on how you can access the exam pass with time.

Some of you calling me asking me about submitting your application to the dept, it is totally unnecessary. Application is 100% online.

Do well to get your past questions and join our online classes if you are yet to.

Have any questions concerning the application? You can always call me or chat me up.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Kemmy210(f): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Chibexe:
Good morning guys

Just a recap

1. Before you apply for any course ensure you are eligible for it, you can always chat me up to help you check. Dont apply for any course based on assumptions.

2. The sale of form has been extended to oct 9th 2020.

3. If you have original certificate you dont need transcripts.

4. If you are applying with statement of results you need transcripts. But I always advice my students not to submit their transcripts at the application stage, wait until you are admitted before you forward your transcripts to avoid waste of money.

5. You dont need reference letter.

6. Application is done 100% online, consequently you dont need to submit anything to the dept.

7. Entrance exam will be conducted for all depts. You are excepted to meet the cut off mark for each dept to get the admission.

8. Unilag postgraduate admission is 98% by merit.

9. I can help you run your application without you having to come to Unilag. Chat me privately if you want me to handle your registration for you.

10. I have past questions for all courses and I conduct online classes for all depts as well. In these classes lecture are held, important materials relevant for the entrance exam are shared. applicant have opportunity to meet fellow Applicants going for the same course as them. There is also a current student of the dept who will guide them too. Chat me privately to be added.

Have a good day.

Buzor
Thanks for your good work here.Please,can you help me with pgde full time school time table and part time time table.I want to check if I can meet up by going from ikorodu to Unilag daily(because of traffic).I want to know what to fill,either full time or part time.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Kemmy210:

Thanks for your good work here.Please,can you help me with pgde full time school time table and part time time table.I want to check if I can meet up by going from ikorodu to Unilag daily(because of traffic).I want to know what to fill,either full time or part time.

FT. Lectures 2-3 days a week. From 9am to 3pm.

PT lectures 2_3 days a week. From 5pm. At times weekend.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Kemmy210(f): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Chibexe:

Thanks,I appreciate
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by ambitiouschap17: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hey guys I know this is not the place to say this, but please do anyone know the which post Utme form is still available
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by tirex(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2020
Chibexe:

Chief, Good morning, please i asked a question up there, do you have an idea of if Unilag would accept The Distance Learning Certificate from LAUATECH.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
tirex:

Chief, Good morning, please i asked a question up there, do you have an idea of if Unilag would accept The Distance Learning Certificate from LAUATECH.

i have not confirmed this yet as im no so sure. however, chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Form closes this Friday.
what are you waiting for...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sales of form ends on Friday, 9th oct.

Final submission ends on 14th Oct..

What are you still waiting for?

Good evening
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by debbra(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
@Chibexe, Do you mean I can't apply for Pgde with HND Acct
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
debbra:
@Chibexe, Do you mean I can't apply for Pgde with HND Acct

No you cant Unilag dont accept HND for their pgd programs

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good evening guys.

people shaa like deadline.

i completed more than 20 applications today sucessfully.

deadline is still tomorrow to buy the form while final submission deadline is next week.

kindly cross check your application.

thats how someone went to choose doctor of philosophy instead of master of science, thank God she ask questions otherwise her 22500 would have entered on chance.

kindly ensure your application is spot on(error free).

do have a good night rest.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Josade69: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Chibexe:
you do not need to submit your applications at the deptartment.

Application is 100% online

Please how does one purchase the application form, I've been looking for the link to do so since yesterday?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2020
Josade69:

Please how does one purchase the application form, I've been looking for the link to do so since yesterday?

click on the below link for the guideline
https://buzorcareers.com/guidelines-for-applying-to-unilag-2020-2021-postgraduate-studies/
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by sentio2020: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
please I need past questions on managerial psychology.. here is my WhatsApp line 08101766003
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Simjosada: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
*For Candidates of Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management*
*JOIN ONLINE TUTORIAL FOR UNILAG ENVIRONMENTAL Toxicology And Pollution Management POSTGRADUATE EXAM AND GET YOUR PAST QUESTIONS FREE OF CHARGE*
This is only for those applying for *Environmental toxicology and pollution Management only* ...
Do you wish to get admission to Unilag for your post graduate degree without stress or issues? Then join our online tutorial.
This is what we offer:
1) We provide you with authentic and up to date past questions *for free*
2) We guide you on what to expect in the exam and help you prepare for it.
3) We run you through the examination syllabus and process
4) We provide you with inner criteria (requirement) that will give you an edge
5) We help you through your registration process.
6) We don't only help you with the examination, we hold your hand and guide you through the whole registration process with the help of current PG student of your department.
Hold our hands and let us guide you through a smooth and successful ride on your post graduate journey.
*This is available to applicant in Environmental toxicology and pollution management at the department of Zoology*
Join the tutorial for N3000 only
To join call Simon on 08151021491 or Ayodeji on 08138581003
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by zainharb: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Please, I need IRPM past questions
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Clicked: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Simjosada:
*For Candidates of Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management*
*JOIN ONLINE TUTORIAL FOR UNILAG ENVIRONMENTAL Toxicology And Pollution Management POSTGRADUATE EXAM AND GET YOUR PAST QUESTIONS FREE OF CHARGE*
This is only for those applying for *Environmental toxicology and pollution Management only* ...

Who has used this guy's services, please?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
sentio2020:
please I need past questions on managerial psychology.. here is my WhatsApp line 08101766003

Chat me on WhatsApp 07030616510
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
zainharb:
Please, I need IRPM past questions
Chat me on WhatsApp 07030616510
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi guys.

Exams looming around the corner.

Time to heighten preparations
Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2020
Good morning guys.

Deadline for final submission is tomorrow.

Ensure you have done all you are ought to do in terms of corrections.

Make sure you submit your application latest tomorrow.

After application what else?

Entrance examination off course. No date yet, I was in school yesterday.

Pls heighten your preparation. Dont just concentrate on past questions consult relevant textbooks. Let the past questions be a guide to you.

If you have any concerns chat me privately.

For past questions enquiries talk to me on WhatsApp.

Buzor
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by qanda: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2020
Get UNILAG Post Graduate Qualifying Entrance exam questions and answers on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by moshuur(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chibexe:
Good Morning guys.

Sale of form ends next week friday.

There would be no second extension. Do all you can to apply within this period. If you are too busy you can chat me privately to do the application for you.

The entrance exam date has not been fixed yet.

All you need to for the exam is your exam pass and your best brain. I will advice you further on how you can access the exam pass with time.

Some of you calling me asking me about submitting your application to the dept, it is totally unnecessary. Application is 100% online.

Do well to get your past questions and join our online classes if you are yet to.

Have any questions concerning the application? You can always call me or chat me up.

Buzor
I have been asking dis question, no one seems to know d answer (I'm hoping u'll av an ideas)..

is Environmental toxicology and pollution management lucrative in Nigeria?? and where can they work...

Thanks...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Clicked: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
moshuur:

I have been asking dis question, no one seems to know d answer (I'm hoping u'll av an ideas)..

is Environmental toxicology and pollution management lucrative in Nigeria?? and where can they work...

Thanks...

Go to linkedin, search for msc environmental toxicology and pollution management, you will find your answers.

That's what I did because I was also confused and didn't know whether to choose msc biochemistry or environmental toxicology.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by moshuur(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Clicked:

Go to linkedin, search for msc environmental toxicology and pollution management, you will find your answers.

That's what I did because I was also confused and didn't know whether to choose msc biochemistry or environmental toxicology.
wow...thanks for ur response...
I think its high time I opened a Linkdin account.

so which one did u later choose...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Elkay3: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good evening everyone. Please how much is total fees payable per semester for M.Sc Tranpsort Management?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Clicked: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
moshuur:

wow...thanks for ur response...
I think its high time I opened a Linkdin account.

so which one did u later choose...

I chose environmental toxicology. I found that those with msc in this course were more settled in their careers compared to those who did biochemistry.

Most of the environmental toxicology guys had jobs relating to the course while the biochemistry guys were mostly teachers or unemployed, going by their profiles. Just a few were working in companies or were lecturers.

I'd advise you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by moshuur(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Clicked:

I chose environmental toxicology. I found that those with msc in this course were more settled in their careers compared to those who did biochemistry.

Most of the environmental toxicology guys had jobs relating to the course while the biochemistry guys were mostly teachers or unemployed, going by their profiles. Just about a few were working in companies or were lecturers.

I'd advise you to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.
I really appreciate all ur responses.....thank u
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Elkay3:
Good evening everyone. Please how much is total fees payable per semester for M.Sc Tranpsort Management?

total fee N369,000

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Elkay3: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Chibexe:

total fee N369,000
Thanks so much. I appreciate �
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
Application extended to 30th Nov.

Unilag wants more money�

Buzor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (89) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.