Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (150247 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by LolaO(f): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning
Pls my exam is scheduled for Friday and till now i haven’t gotten the link for the exam.

When would we get it?
Or can anyone who has gotten the link forward to me please?

Thanks.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by HajiTooMuch: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2021
UNILAG Post Graduate Entrance Exam

It is no more a news that the Entrance Exam for UNILAG Post Graduate students have commenced today, 9am. People who wrote at our Centre had a wonderful experience.

Questions asked include Maths, English, Current Affairs and few questions from core departmental course.

Therefore, prepare well before you go to the exam and ensure the following guidelines:

1. Set your webcam to your face before you start the exam. DO NOT ASSUME that the camera is set. If any part of your face is not showing clearly during the exam, the system will log you off. Therefore, whatever position you assume when setting the webcam to your face just before you begin the exam should be maintained throughout the exam.

2. Avoid looking forth and back during the exam, and do not take the exam in a place where people will pass behind you while taking the exam. Also avoid a noisy environment.

3. Pay attention to the speaker, should in case your name is called during the exam for any warning or information. Also pay attention to the screen because warning may come in a chat format.

4. The examination link is https://proctee.webtest.ng/exam/unilag

5. Lastly, if you need a safe, conducive place to take your exam without any ish, then come to *Imperial Services* CBT Centre.

Address: 26, Alfa Nla Road, Morikaz Bus Stop, Agege, Lagos.

Too Much: 0809 525 3415 (WhatsApp/SMS Only)
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by mastertp1(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2021
Guys my exam is tomorrow, Please message me on WhatsApp for any group or hints about today's exam 08065794790
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by belovedjaybe: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2021
Please any update from those who have written their test yet?

HajiTooMuch:

It is no more a news that the Entrance Exam for UNILAG Post Graduate students have commenced today, 9am. People who wrote at our Centre had a wonderful experience.

Questions asked include Maths, English, Current Affairs and few questions from core departmental course.

Therefore, prepare well before you go to the exam and ensure the following guidelines:

1. Set your webcam to your face before you start the exam. DO NOT ASSUME that the camera is set. If any part of your face is not showing clearly during the exam, the system will log you off. Therefore, whatever position you assume when setting the webcam to your face just before you begin the exam should be maintained throughout the exam.

2. Avoid looking forth and back during the exam, and do not take the exam in a place where people will pass behind you while taking the exam. Also avoid a noisy environment.

3. Pay attention to the speaker, should in case your name is called during the exam for any warning or information. Also pay attention to the screen because warning may come in a chat format.

5. Lastly, if you need a safe, conducive place to take your exam without any ish, then come to *Imperial Services* CBT Centre.

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by veinless(f): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2021
yeah
belovedjaybe:

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by HajiTooMuch: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2021
belovedjaybe:

Check my post again.
You'll see the update.

Best wishes.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by HajiTooMuch: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
This is our enclosed Set up for your UNILAG Post Graduate Entrance Exam.

The best is all we've got for you.

Connect with us at Imperial Services CBT Centre to write your exam.

Best wishes.

WhatsApp/SMS Too Much: 0809 525 3415

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Aythereal: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
I have not gotten any details for my exam. I have checked my portal and I’ve not been scheduled for the exam. Is there need for me to contact the school?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by braine(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
I just finished mine. The exam lasted for 30 minutes. How do they expect 40 questions to be answered in 30 minute; questions that involve calculations.

Piece or advice for anyone writing the exam: simply skip any question you are not sure of, come back to it when you are done and have time or else, you won't get halfway through the exam.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Toluwa55: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please is it necessary to get external webcam device? Can't we use normal system webcam
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by jumiasalesguy3: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
HajiTooMuch:
This is our enclosed Set up for your UNILAG Post Graduate Entrance Exam.

The best is all we've got for you.

Connect with us at Imperial Services CBT Centre to write your exam.

Best wishes.

WhatsApp/SMS Too Much: 0809 525 3415

What's your address and how would one get the link to the exam?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by HajiTooMuch: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
jumiasalesguy3:

What's your address and how would one get the link to the exam?

26, Alfa Nla Road, Morikaz Junction, Agege, Lagos.

The link to the exam is https://proctee.webtest.ng/?company=unilag
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by HajiTooMuch: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Toluwa55:
Please is it necessary to get external webcam device? Can't we use normal system webcam

Except the is camera of your system is not working. You need not an external webcam device.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Toluwa55: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Thank you, I can do it at home then
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Jmal01: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Toluwa55:
Thank you, I can do it at home then

With a laptop, don't use a phone.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Jmal01: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please the exam link being shared, is it the same for all the exams.
veinless:
yeah

Please was there current affairs questions or it was just focused on the course.
Aythereal:
I have not gotten any details for my exam. I have checked my portal and I’ve not been scheduled for the exam. Is there need for me to contact the school?

How did your issue go? Was it resolved
Pecksf:

You can forward all your calls on all your sims
I just did mine
Past questions plenty for there.

Any current affairs question
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
I am yet to get an invite link too. I applied for conflict management
LolaO:
Good morning
Pls my exam is scheduled for Friday and till now i haven’t gotten the link for the exam.

When would we get it?
Or can anyone who has gotten the link forward to me please?

Thanks.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by mastertp1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
HajiTooMuch:

How many questions for 30 mins?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Toluwa55: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jmal01:

With a laptop, don't use a phone.
Yes I will use laptop

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by veinless(f): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
yeah, maths ,current affairs and english and d issue was later resolved. u might start with other section if u not so fast in calculations and return to it
when u done with other sections.
Jmal01:
Please the exam link being shared, is it the same for all the exams.

Please was there current affairs questions or it was just focused on the course.

How did your issue go? Was it resolved

Any current affairs question

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Jmal01: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
veinless:
yeah, maths ,current affairs and english and d issue was later resolved. u might start with other section if u not so fast in calculations and return to it

Do you mind if I send you a dm?
What course are you applying for
Hint on the current affairs please
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Jamesrock(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
veinless:
i'm unable to login, been on it since 9;am i have been able to login and i'm done with the test

How’s it... what’s your dept
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by HajiTooMuch: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
mastertp1:

How many questions for 30 mins?

40 questions

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Osifebebecha(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Did you make use of past questions?
And if you did how necessary is it?
veinless:
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Jamesrock(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
My exam is tomorrow and my course is Environmental Toxicology and Pollution management. Pls I want to be sure if the question that will be asked will be maths, English and General studies or it will be based on our field of study

Pls I need confirmed answers. Thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Dahprech(f): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg, I gather co-ask.
Make I find my bearing.
Jamesrock:
My exam is tomorrow and my course is Environmental Toxicology and Pollution management. Pls I want to be sure if the question that will be asked will be maths, English and General studies or it will be based on our field of study

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Chibexe: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jamesrock:

based on your field of study
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by belovedjaybe: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Abeg who did MIT entrance exam.. I feel like crying already. The questions cry cry cry
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Bolaji16(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
belovedjaybe:
Abeg who did MIT entrance exam.. I feel like crying already. The questions cry cry cry
you are not alone my dear... It's crazy. Don't know where they got those questions from...
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Susky(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pls is scientific calculator allowed?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by urbanemind(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please I'd like to know if calculator is allowed for the exam, thanks
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Jmal01: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please share your experience
Question pattern
Current affairs questions asked etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (89) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.