Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified (194 Views)

The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
If you/I die now;
Are my going to heaven or hell-fire?
Are you going to heaven or hell-fire?
If the trumpet of the arch-angels blows now;
Are my going to heaven or hell-fire?
Are you going to heaven or hell-fire?

If you/I are(am) not sure of eternal life (Heaven) through faith in Christ Jesus Crucified, you/I are(am) sure of hell-fire!!!

Believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as Our individual God, Savior and Redeemer is *the only certainty into the kingdom of Heaven*

Repent *now and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary to save every human being from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems, death, demons and satan as well as replace our crucified flesh with the new flesh of Jesus Christ which manifests holiness as a lifestyle consistently till eternity* so that you/I will not say "Had I known" after *biological death or the archangel trumpet sound*

There is *Grace to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified inside every human being whether born into Christian-family or any other religion*

The new life in Christ Jesus Crucified also enables any human being to live a complete sane/fulfilled life in this world within any righteous business, career, vocations or engagements; the Holy Spirit leads you through in this earthly existence.

Let us use the grace of God actively working inside us now we are still breathing to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now before it is too late not minding the persecutions, temptations, enjoyments, pleasures, miracles, favours, promotions and distractions in our earthly surroundings because there will be no opportunity for any excuse at-all!!!

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now!!!
Re: Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified by sonmvayina(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Define idol worship?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Church Is Losing Influence, Pope Warns / Christian Trinity / Pastor Allegedly Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.