Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Just Imagine What It Would Be Like(#life After Death) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Imagine What It Would Be Like(#life After Death) (170 Views)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine What It Would Be Like(#life After Death) by godwingenesis472(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
He lost Both Parents❤️ and most of His face in a House fire. Five years ago, This Kid lost both Parent and suffered 90 percent burns of face in a horrific fire ;accident. He Said

“It felt like I was being tortured. It was a horrendous time. I was on a respirator for months and months. I had no hair, one ear and I’d lost most of my face.”

Nobody wants to stay with him because of the fire incident.

The question now is if the fire you and I know can do this,what would be the hope of the soul that enters the lake of fire destined for those who do not harken to the voice of THE LIVING ONE?
And by that time who would harken to their cries?
He who has an ear should hear what the spirit is saying to the church.

Re: Just Imagine What It Would Be Like(#life After Death) by czarina(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nice headwarmer. I like.

(1) (Reply)

Soothing Recitation Surah Al Fussilat / John 4 For 28 December / Why I Focus More On Paul's Teachings And Book Of Matthew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.