Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pinnick and his team have no more business in Nigerian football. Taribo West - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick and his team have no more business in Nigerian football. Taribo West (354 Views)

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Amaju Pinnick And His Wife, Julie Pinnick At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pinnick and his team have no more business in Nigerian football. Taribo West by robosky02(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pinnick and his team have no more business in Nigerian football, says Taribo

Ex-international Taribo West has expressed displeasure at how Nigerian football has declined under the current administration headed by Amaju Pinnick.

Taribo stated in the country has become comatose, adding that the executives of NFF have done the little they can and don’t have it anymore, hence the need for the them to leave so that the best hands can handle football affairs in country.

“Nigeria football is sinking, it’s almost dead,” Taribo told Sports Extra.

“Amaju and his executives have no more business running our football. I don’t have anything against Amaju. I believe he has been able to do the little he can, but right now, they don’t have it anymore even Shehu Dikko and Seyi Akinwunmi.

“Only the best hands should handle football affairs in Nigeria. If we have ex-internationals in that position and not doing well, they need to be taken out so others can show what they have,” he concluded.

The former Inter and AC Milan centre-back featured 42 times for Eagles before drawing the curtain on his career.

Featured 8866 NIGERIAN FOOTBALL 7835 Amaju Pinnick 121 Taribo West 24

Lalasticlala mynd44
https://www.brila.net/pinnick-and-his-team-have-no-more-business-in-nigerian-football-says-taribo/
Re: Pinnick and his team have no more business in Nigerian football. Taribo West by dawnomike(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Consider Dembele Move From Lyon In January / Arsenal Star Alexandre Lacazette Cheated On Long-term Girlfriend / Jovic: I Watch Videos Of Myself From A Year Ago And Think 'what's Gone Wrong?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.