Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Urgently Need A Mini Flat Of 180/yr And Save Me From These Fraudsters - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgently Need A Mini Flat Of 180/yr And Save Me From These Fraudsters (664 Views)

To Let A Room Self Contained At Diya Street Gbagada For 300k One Yr And Six Mo / Cost Of Building 4 Flat Of 3 Bedrooms Each / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Mini Flat Of 180/yr And Save Me From These Fraudsters by Decsix(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dear nairalander, I have been a victim of dubious agents who claims to have knowledge about vacant rooms. many agents have exploited me through agents forms costing nothing less than n1500 and some through paying their fare and aside tips, only for us to get to the supposed vacant places and meet the place newly occupied or still under rent. and that will be the end of my money, imagine the amount I have spent over two weeks looking for a mini flat not to talk of energy and time wasted. Therefore I am frustrated by this fake agents who are lurking at corners looking for unsuspecting person to defraud. I need your help I believe nairalanders can help me out of this tribulation.
submission
I need a mini flat of 180/yr rent at around alakuko to abule egba to amadiyya.
plz if you are sure kindly contact me. I need the apartment urgently before the end of the years
Thanks looking forward to your favourable assistance.
I wish you all compliments of the season
Re: Urgently Need A Mini Flat Of 180/yr And Save Me From These Fraudsters by chuksp09(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Would you like us to rent together, i am looking for something like that, but i don't have enough money to rent on my own. How do you see it?
I already have a sure agent from my colleagues at work.

(1) (Reply)

Agents Around Ogui Road Kindly Indicate!! / For Anybody Willing To Buy A Petrol Station / Brand New 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex For Sale At Chevron Alternative Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.