Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body (73246 Views)

Sophia Momodu Undergoes A Non-Surgical Liposuction To Remove Belly Fat (Video) / “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by meum: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
lol! Idiot ashawo. U supported him that men patronize him nd we shud do whatever to make money b4 age come knocking cus we live once so in that same idea of urs i wish u to have sons like him so that they will mak enuf money for u by gaying with gay politicians so y u cursing me in d name of ur gay jesus that spent all his life wit 12men no woman. I knew u christians re d most horrible pple in nigeria. U supportd d gay nd i wish u have sons like him then u start cursing in ur fake gay jesus name. Haha, go n kill urself as long as u've supported him, all ur sons will be as worse as him including all d males in ur family. It will happen to cus u supported d bastard gay but urs cant happen to me cus i didnt support d gay bastard nd ur jesus u cursed in his name is not in existens

U should have focused on her and her generation too.
Let's stop being insensitive to other people's belief. I am a Christian yet I have Muslim friends. We respect each other's belief. Why all this gay Jesus thing?
Please let's know that this religion of a thing is what is drawing us backwards. Believe in what you believe. Stop abusing whatever another person believes in, even if it's a stone he/she worships.

Don't come with insults because I won't respond.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by SmallmebigGod: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Until he start menstruating he is still a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by deebrain(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:
Wetin Sanusi no go see for inside Emir's palace.

Please leave my dear Sanusi out of this.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Man na Man
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by merits(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has unveiled his 'new body' following his recent liposuction procedure to have a perfect body.

Bobrisky took to Instagram to showcase his new body in a video of him boarding a private jet. The procedure reportedly took place in Dubai last month.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeRpzOQIYw
this man get swag no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by stanliwise(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2019
dangotesmummy:
those are female athletes or females in male dominated sports or careers like female bouncers,football,race etc..

[b]Naturally no woman was born with male physique.[/b]they tampered with their bodies in the process of trying to fit into their careers
Not so true, some women have so much of testosterone, that they natural look like a man, African women especially.
it could be so bad, that would have bears, muscular body even without alot of stress or doing any male kinda job.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Tejumola856: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Cute you brother bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by lextube: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2019
I think from today onwards, I will start addressing Bobrisky as a woman. I feel it is his right to be who he wants to be.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by 3verblazing(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Theres really nothing wrong with the result from here ... All these guys finding faults are just hating on him bc they dey are disgusted by the fact that hes a man thats all ... He looks way more feminine now than most ladies out there ...
Ps: i'm disgusted too...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by PrinceMajestic: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2019
meum:

U should have focused on her and her generation too.
Let's stop being insensitive to other people's belief. I am a Christian yet I have Muslim friends. We respect each other's belief. Why all this gay Jesus thing?
Please let's know that this religion of a thing is what is drawing us backwards. Believe in what you believe. Stop abusing whatever another person believes in, even if it's a stone he/she worships.

Don't come with insults because I won't respond.
Am not christian or muslim but a patriotic nigerian that knows foreign christian n islam practices are evil nd unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by guru90: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2019
Nsogbu di oooooooh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Mummymahdi(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
U arr still more of a man Bob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Patojargz: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Bob is risky and living his life... No doubt! So if u hating on him, my broda u dey only hurt urself...
No doubt!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by olowofariwo(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2019
formative year start from birth to around 30 to 35 male hormone blocker or female hormone can't work for him anymore.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by 1Sharon(f): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
Encoreunltd:

If bobrisky use male hormone blockers come swallow oestrogen pills join, you no go sabi am after 6 weeks

Yes! That's the thing, he needs to take hormonal pills. He still looks very manly

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by ernietime(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Am not christian or muslim but a patriotic nigerian that knows foreign christian n islam practices are evil nd unhealthy.

Good.. you have stated what you believe. Allow others believe what they believe without insulting their beliefs.. it's your life.. live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by D1zion: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2019
ETWs:
The idiat be like who wear pampers.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by chival(f): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2019
Angelfrost:
Y'all keep using the term "cross dresser ", whereas the Negro is already halfway into changing his physique to look more feminine...

I sense money and location are the only things keeping this guy from fully toeing the transgender path of Mr. Jenner, Sade Adu's daughter, and the Wachowski brothers.

I was going to write this. Bobrisky wants to be a transgender from the look of things. He just lacks the means.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by dangotesmummy: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2019
stanliwise:

Not so true, some women have so much of testosterone, that they natural look like a man, African women especially.
it could be so bad, that would have bears, muscular body even without alot of stress or doing any male kinda job.
indeed smiley
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by dangotesmummy: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2019
makydebbie:

Abeg leave him let him live his life. It's you people that know how to live life pass.
Let him do the things that makes him happy, live your own life, you're nobody to dictate how someone should live.
is that so? shocked
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by khalids: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Well old age will clear alot of issues for him........

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Skepticus: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
etrange:
Lol... this may sound funny but sentiments aside, I think Bob is one of the bravest persons in Nigeria presently. He's like a cat amidst dogs.

Aswear!

Not a fan of his depraved lifestyle but his level of I-dont-give-a-fûck is topnotch. I wish I could have just a bit of it. Humans are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Onyiibuckman: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky, has unveiled his 'new body' following his recent liposuction procedure to have a perfect body.

Bobrisky took to Instagram to showcase his new body in a video of him boarding a private jet. The procedure reportedly took place in Dubai last month.

Watch the video below. UGLY

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by damocool(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Defenderalert(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ubunja will give this one belle if he could to drill him.
But Bobrisky na Money for hand yansh face ceiling so you cannot afford him.

Ubunja will never write crap on the GAY hoes but will advice us on how to divorce our loyal beautiful wives

Who be the mumu wey no go see through your bitterness?

With our wives we stan forever joo.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by macaranta(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Damn, such fkery
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Defenderalert:
Ubunja will give this one belle if he could to drill him.
But Bobrisky na Money for hand yansh face ceiling so you cannot afford him.

Ubunja will never write crap on the GAY hoes but will advice us on how to divorce our loyal beautiful wives

Who be the mumu wey no go see through your bitterness?

With our wives we stan forever joo.
have you ever tasted a virgin? Or you just used to women over 30 like the one you married?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by TruthHurts100: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:

Watch the video below.

Still look like man
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by kingjrofficial(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
i dnt do gay stuff. Y will i? Am i blind to d billions of sexy hot creamy teenage girls, ebony milfs n ebony teens, white teenage girls, white milfs, carribean women, asian milfs, asian teen girls, desi(indian milfs n teenage girls), islamic girls n islamic milfs without panties all over the world, my fantasy of raising up their hijabs y i bang frm behind n my fantasies of fhucking all i listed is yet to be achieved then u think am sick enough to go do a dirty hairy strong shitty ass of a man? Why would u think like that? I apologize i abused u but u didnt have to support such evil that negatively influence other people. I love women and i love sex so its an abormination seeing a man like that. U beta support good things my dear.
Watch ya mouth.... Jesus ain't ya playing mate!!
Know ur limit in having punchlines wit someone....
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body by Deo1986(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
to bang that yansh de hungry me.... I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Ivy And Her Boyfriend Loved Up Together / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.