Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Earn 30% Profit Daily !!! One On One Transaction Is Allowed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn 30% Profit Daily !!! One On One Transaction Is Allowed. (274 Views)

Customer Care Agent Needed In A Pharmacy. No Previous Experience Is Allowed / Can I Be Allowed To Leave My Beard As A Prison Officer / Why Is Beard Not Allowed In Military But Moustache Is Allowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 30% Profit Daily !!! One On One Transaction Is Allowed. by Rajifisayomi(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Although its rare you see a billionaire advertising is business online. Am not yet a Billionaire but i know with GOD nothing is impossible. Many of us have been scammed online infact everyone have a scammed in one way or another.
Its rare you see a business you can be earning 30% profit from on daily basic in Nigeria. What am introducing to you is something visible you need just 2-3 hours daily to do it.
I like visiting people for a week to prove to them that this real i.e one on one transaction for the first time. Because currently is very rare you see someone to trust with your money online without seeing he/she physically.
You need a minimum of #110,000 to start, Many will ask me that FISAYOMI whats your gain ? My answer is that do you think you would be making the 30% alone ? You to pay me certain percentage daily out of it daily or weekly. I need just 40 people and have gotten kindly whats-app me lets get things done. 09076354549.
Re: Earn 30% Profit Daily !!! One On One Transaction Is Allowed. by davidbanner(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2019
grin it's high time we started respecting money in this part of the world.... Next time you'll type 'Uncle #110,000'
Re: Earn 30% Profit Daily !!! One On One Transaction Is Allowed. by Rajifisayomi(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2019
lol
davidbanner:
grin it's high time we started respecting money in this part of the world.... Next time you'll type 'Uncle #110,000'

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Experienced Teachers / Result Oriented Brand Activation Manager Search / Office Assistant At The *CEO Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.