Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

What TY Danjuma Revealed To Me About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What TY Danjuma Revealed To Me About Nigeria (802 Views)

TY Danjuma Challenges Military To Tackle Insecurity / TY Danjuma: "P&ID, Michael Quinn Stole My Idea" / TY Danjuma Raises Alarm Over Plans To Rig 2019 Elections . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What TY Danjuma Revealed To Me About Nigeria by Infinixhot6: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Following the pledge by General TY Danjuma that he will reveal hidden things about Nigeria to anyone who approached him, I hurriedly mobilized some reporters to his Asokoro residence but on getting there, his gate man told us that his oga was not around.

When I contacted his wife, Senator Daisy Danjuma, she told me to contact oga himself.

As I finally dialed oga's number, this is what his customized ringing tune told me 'TY Danjuma has no secret information please.'

I left Asokoro for my house in Wuse 2 disappointed last night.

If TY Danjuma actually has information, he would say it because he had said greater things in the past.

Magana Yakari!
Re: What TY Danjuma Revealed To Me About Nigeria by Goldencheese(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2019
Who are you please? Are you reporting someone else's post or are you the main character in the post seeking to get info from Elder Danjuma?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Noticeably Absent At UK Summit Dinner For African Leaders / Covid-19 : Gov. Umahi Signs Law Against Food Price Hike, Hoarding / Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.