Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is Burna Boy Nigeria's Biggest Artiste Of 2019? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Burna Boy Nigeria's Biggest Artiste Of 2019? (420 Views)

Burna Boy: Nigeria Military Has No Fuel To Fight War In Niger Republic (Video) / Spotify Wrapped 2021: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Nigeria Top List / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Burna Boy Nigeria's Biggest Artiste Of 2019? by splendid22(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Love or hate him, Damini Ogulu a.k.a Burna Boy has done well for himself in 2019. The Afro-pop singer knows how to reinvent his music and continually appeal to his huge fanbase.
Popular media personality, Olisa Adibua recently stated that Burna Boy’s success isn’t a fluke.
According to him:“If you noticed in the last four years, Burna Boy was playing in venues like 100 people, 200 people all over the world. It’s not by mistake, there was a reason for that, he was going around the world, creating brand awareness.
“If you check Burna Boy’s streaming, his music is being streamed worldwide now because he’s done the grind, he’s done the work and he’s reaping the reward.”

Back in September, Burna’s ‘Anybody’ got featured on ‘Ballers’, a popular American TV series. The singer confirmed the song inclusion in ‘Ballers’ by retweeting the announcement.

Recounting how he felt when he was informed that he would be performing at 2019 Coachella festival, the ‘Ye’ singer said:“I was on a toilet seat and then My mum calls me and told me we’re doing Coachella. I was like ‘that’s nice!’ I got off and then got on the gram. I checked the lineup. I was looking for my name and couldn’t find it. I was like ‘Am I really performing here? “She then had to circle it for me because the name was so small on the poster. That’s never happened to me before. I’m used to being the African Giant. I didn’t like it. I expressed myself”, he said in a chat with Trevor Noah.

http:///scfad147191220en_ng

Re: Is Burna Boy Nigeria's Biggest Artiste Of 2019? by Chiwesley1: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Yes for now
Re: Is Burna Boy Nigeria's Biggest Artiste Of 2019? by DniggaJoe(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
no 1
Re: Is Burna Boy Nigeria's Biggest Artiste Of 2019? by Johnpaul01: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yes, and he is looking like the best artiste of 2020 already

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Tops Forbes List Of highest paid Athletes / Mayorkuns Performance At "A Good Time With Davido" Concert / Rita Daniels Regina Daniels Mother Son In Law Ned Nwoko In South Africa(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.