Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr (3908 Views)

Niger Closes Air Space Citing ‘Threat Of Intervention’ / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / January 15th 1966: The Day Nigeria Was Changed Forever By A 29 Year Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by propynich123: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by helinues: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Though I didn't watch the video.. Cos what's the essence of wasting my data on obvious lies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by garetz: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Scam artistes

2 Likes

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by daddytime(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2019
Idiots...
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2019
What do these people gain from all these nonsense? You are fake bro. Repent and accept Christ. Stop giving Christianity and pastors a bad name. What manner of stupidity is this?

4 Likes

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Randy100: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Christians, who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by surgical: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Sakamaje

1 Like

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by AgentNairaland(f): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2019
So Baby Girl Is A Shit Abi..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by delawal: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2019
do these pastors study in d university of Scamology . alnost everything they do smells of scam
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by mu2sa2: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Wonderful little god of the pastor. Chai, christianity don suffer in the hands of pastors.
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by EzePromoe: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2019
Wetin Chinedu no go see for shop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by uglodoh(f): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if Christianity is synonymous to stupidity. What kind of testimony is this? The funniest thing is that the 'sheeples' will believe this .

1 Like

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by johnbett: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
Various apps are available to use. TCS Webmail is a mailing service, which has been developed by Tata Consultancy Services for its employees all over the world. Get complete info about TCS Webmail login here.
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by jnoz23(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2019
How stupid can you get?
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by jnoz23(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Stupidity challenge loading!
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by alfasexy: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2019
And they said Satan is evil.

Mtcheew.
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by musicwriter(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
What do these people gain from all these nonsense? You are fake bro. Repent and accept Christ. Stop giving Christianity and pastors a bad name. What manner of stupidity is this?

Permit me to say that even Christ is fake. The fakes you see everywhere today in Christianity is because the source of the religion is "deadly superstition" in the word of Cornelius Tacitus, a first century historical figure.

If you believe someone walked on water, resurrected the dead, died and resurrected; why can't a baby girl miraculously turn to a baby boy?

There's nothing real about Christianity..........not one thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Dedetwo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
helinues:
Though I didn't watch the video.. Cos what's the essence of wasting my data on obvious lies

You are very correct. I really do not know the source of the delusion among these people. How can anybody comprehend the formation of child in his/her mother's womb talk less the process of change from boy to a girl or vis-à-vis?
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by LadyExcellency: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
What's the need? Why Joy and not Mourning

Are boys assets and girls liabilities?

Ignorance is destroying her culprits.

Let those ignoramus come take one of my boys for a girl. I am tired of war room.
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by BluntBoy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
So, a baby girl is not a child that is worth celebrating?

I wonder why some people don't use their common sense before sharing their "testimonies".
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Baby girls aren't blessings? What's the world turning into?
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by nijabazaar: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Infact....Someone should hand me a gun. These pastors need discipline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Wazobiamax22: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Not speaking for anyone

You might think its a mistake on the part of the scan result or whatever

But miracles do exist

There's a God in Heaven that answers prayers

Yes! I said it cause I know!!!
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
musicwriter:

Permit me to say that even Christ is fake. The fakes you see everywhere today in Christianity is because the source of the religion is "deadly superstition" in the word of Cornelius Tacitus, a first century historical figure.

If you believe someone walked on water, resurrected the dead, died and resurrected; why can't a baby girl miraculously turn to a baby boy?

There's nothing real about Christianity..........not one thing.

Are you saying Christ never existed or his miracles are fake. Clarify pls.
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by JonDon12: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm ,, Nigerians are immensely talented Scammers.
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by gebest: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
K
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Amstupid(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Abi aye yin fe baje angry op nd the church
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by APOPTOSIS: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
So GOD is now confused.
So BABY GIRLS are now Useless..

So GOD is now an author of confusion..?
Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by APOPTOSIS: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2019
nijabazaar:
Infact....Someone should hand me a gun. These pastors need discipline.
May God Bless U.
Make I hold the Bullets for U...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr by Philipmems(m): 3:55am On Dec 22, 2019
grin grin grin, I give up naija. I don't know what realm we live in but this is just ridiculous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ameachi Shakes His Head And Cries As He Cannot Comprehend What Tinubu Just Said / My Take On The Tinubu/sabinus Skit / Breaking: Peter Obi Wins Anambra With Over 1 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.