Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Make Money On Whatsapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money On Whatsapp (201 Views)

Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / Join Us Now At Spectrum Phones Community On Whatsapp Group / A Friend If Mine Won This Money On Bet9ja During The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Whatsapp by Geetrendpr: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Do you know if you have over two thousand views on your WhatsApp it can generate a great income for you. There is a way to turn this to a means of generating income for you.

Firstly let me teach you to have that huge contract.

You need to have one sim especially for this project and that sim must look like a professional number. Example

+2347030528292 or +2348030405060

Then you join the different group on WhatsApp, always make sure you save all the number comes to you.

It synchronizes the number to your email, you can even sell the mail you synchronized.

Engage all your contact and make sure you create content that cuts across all affairs of life.

I have over 2000 views on my WhatsApp status and that made me just a token of 2500 per status a day. Imagine you have 10 clients that are an average of 25,000 a day.

For instance, installing makeover 300,000 a day on post alone.

Summary

1) join all group available

2) save all number in all group you join

3) create a welcome message for your new contact e.g welcome to geetrend, I will like to welcome you and be your friend. Firstly save my number and reply with your name.

4) engage all your contact on your status

5) tell them you have enough outreach and team up with other people that have such views. That will boost your teamwork

Always remember the advert is the driving force for business.

The outreach of your business determines the number of potential customers.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Shina Peller Arrested By Police / Bet9ja: Riding On Pop Culture To Enhance Bonding, Brand Relevance / Pastor Adeboye Prophecies That This 2020 There Will Be Earthquakes In Many Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.