Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Town Your Economy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Town Your Economy (564 Views)

The Global Oil Market & It's Effects On Economy / Theme: National Digital Economy / Exclusive! Get 70% Off Godaddy Hosting Plans (economy, Deluxe And Ultimate Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Town Your Economy by Flobiotech(f): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
HEALTH PRODUCT MARKETING
This is another huge market when it comes to online business.
2 years ago, i was introduced to this health product marketing by one of my mentor.
I felt discouraged because it involves networking. Under 6 months, a friend of mine
that i introduced to the business bought a Toyota Corolla.
I was amazed, he told me that he made millions of Naira from the business i
introduced to him.
I was forced to join him. Honestly, that market is huge and it can never be saturated,
no matter how much the marketers are
You might be wondering, how can i be selling a product related to health when am
not a medical practitioner or a pharmacist.
Well, that's was my thought also when i was introduced to the business but the fact
is that you don't need to be a medical practitioner or a pharmacist before you can
market health related product.
There are a lot of health product out there that are very effective and approved, all
you need to do is just to do a little research online and see proofs where people
using them appreciate it.
Mind you, you aren’t selling drugs here, what we are selling is supplements, herbal
tea and the likes.
Examples of HOT health related issue are:
• Sexual health
• Fertility (men and women)
• Diabetes
- Prostate - High blood pressure -
Weight/fat loss
- Weight gain - Heart related issues
All this niches are hot, when i said hot, a lot of people out there are looking for
solution to their various health problem.
For you to know that people out there are really buying supplements, when i later
joined my friend selling online, the company we market for ran out of stock as a
result of much sales.
The question you should be asking yourself now is why are people out there buying
supplements, herbal tea and the likes for the cure of their health.
Why are they not going to the hospital? The fact is that the supplements are very,
very effective. They are tested and trusted.
2 years ago, i market a diabetes supplement, i can't even recollect how much sales i
made but i remember a woman that bought a pack of the diabetes supplement that i
market.
she has Type 2 diabetes. She called me and was like, she has been treating
diabetes for ages, going for medicals every month.
She said a month after taking the diabetes, the doctor confirmed that her sugar level
is normal, she couldn't believe, she had to go for another check-up the subsequent
month and it was confirmed that her sugar level is normal.
She called me and requested for 5 packs, she wants to give it out to her family and
friends, i was selling a pack for #45,500 and she is ready to buy 5 packs.
That tells you how effective the supplements are.
The challenge in this business are most times the company selling all this
supplement are always running out of stock.
That's it is why i had to take a break on selling health product and focus on other
business but it's high time i revisit the business.
THINGS TO DO GET THE BUSINESS RUNNING
1. Join a company that sells all this supplement
2. Pick up a niche in the health sector. We have a lot but i mention few above
3. Create a funnel
4. Start selling
Copyright Sulexy Courses - All rights reserved-page 16
Most times all this health company are in to networking, you sell for them and you
also recruit.
So my advice for you, if you intend venturing in this business is to look for someone
that is good in marketing who is also into network.
That will accelerate your sales and your downlines.
Anyway, i also have a plan for this business soon. So if you are interested you can
WhatsApp me on 08037646412
The subject line should be “interested in health product marketing”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEO Company In Mumbai / Adsense Verification / Google Adsense And Google Analytics Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.