Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Get Bumper Discount on AEPS Portal | Earn Highest Commission | Christmas Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Bumper Discount on AEPS Portal | Earn Highest Commission | Christmas Offer (877 Views)

AEPS Portal Integrated With Recharge Software (updated) / Best AEPS Software Provider, Earn Highest Commission In 2021 / How To Choose Best AEPS Portal For Mini Bank Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Bumper Discount on AEPS Portal | Earn Highest Commission | Christmas Offer by ezulix(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Are you planning to start your own AEPS business in India and looking for the best AEPS portal then this can be a great business startup opportunity for you? Today I will tell you what is AEPS business and how can you start your own AEPS business in India with the best AEPS portal provider company. Along with this, I have a secret surprise for you which I will reveal at the end. So keep tuning with me till the end.

So without wasting time, I come to the point. First, we will discuss AEPS.

What is AEPS & AEPS Business?
AEPS stands for Aadhaar enabled payment system, a different type of payment system which allows bank customers to use basic banking activities by using Aadhaar card number and fingerprint authentication by using the biometric machine. This is the new age of cashless transaction system which initiate and supported by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India).

The main aim of AEPS was to bring all the segments of the society into the banking frame. AEPS helps the user to use banking services without visiting banks and ATM. You can use basic banking services by using your Aadhaar card and fingerprint authentication. AEPS facilitates safe and secure transaction service all over India. By using AEPS you can use all the following services-

1. Cash Deposit
2. Cash Withdrawal
3. Balance Enquiry
4. Fund Transfer
5. Mini Statement

Complete Overview of AEPS in a Glance: https://ezulix.com/blog/aeps/ezulix-aeps/

Here you can learn each and every basic detail which will help you to understand it completely. Now come to the point.

How Can I Strat AEPS Business in India?

To start AEPS business in India, first, you have to complete some basic legal formalities like company name registration, get GST and PIN number. After completing all basic formalities now you require the AEPS portal.
There are many AEPS portal provider companies in India which claim to be best but I would like to suggest you choose the best AEPS portal provider company.

Ezulix software is one of the best AEPS portal provider company in India. Our skilled and experienced professional team developed an advanced AEPS portal with unique features. You can boost your AEPS business by using its unique features. Our advanced AEPS portal offers you fast, safe and secure transaction. We provide you a real-time settlement in bank and payout facility which allows your members to transfer money into the bank at a time.

We provide you the best service with the highest commission in the market. You can start your own business with us as Admin and can create unlimited members all over India. We provide you lifetime free support which helps you to solve your issue at a time which helps to boost your brand awareness and faith of your brand in your customers.

Along with the web, we provide your mobile application integrated with the AEPS portal. This helps to boost your business sales and your brand awareness in the market.

Secret Surprise
As I told you at the starting, I have a secret surprise for you which help you If you are planning to start your own AEPS business. On the occasion of Christmas, Ezulix software is offering up to 20% flat discount on the AEPS portal. You can start your own AEPS business with our advanced AEPS portal and can save money today. Hurry up, don't miss this golden opportunity.

Redeem Your Offer Here: https://ezulix.com/

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of One Legged Woman Selling Pure Water / I Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Adsense Plus Website / Hand Sanitizer For Sale N7,000 Per 100ml Dozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.