Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Would You Do If You Had A Week To Leave - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Had A Week To Leave (748 Views)

This Man Gets Paid $1,000 A Week To Stand In Line For People / PHOTOS Of The Man Told To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being ‘too Handsome / What Would You Miss If You Were To Leave Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Had A Week To Leave by nightfall(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2010
Gentlemen i just watched a movie and some guy had just some few hours to live i felt he was so composed and i was thinking what i would do if i had few days to leave please i wish no one death but lets face it we all have to die some day
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Week To Leave by Pennywise(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
Cant, wont handle it. I get it over with
Re: What Would You Do If You Had A Week To Leave by iice(f): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
Do as i always do. . .

(1) (Reply)

Anybody On Nl Who Is Not On The National Grid? / Unilever Is Recruiting / Advice To Babe (nl Poster) From Nl Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.