Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? (273 Views)

Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos) / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Boy stones Fraser Anning With an egg for blaming New Zealand attack on Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by panafrican(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Many people are drunk in America..They don't know what they are doing or what they are saying.

Can slave owners who felt blessed when they were raping slave women and using slaves like cattle
blame someone on the ground he is a racist ?
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by uncleck: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2019
It's all about interest. Slave holding served their interest then so they welcomed it. Trump's racism doesn't serve their current interest so they oppose it. This defines humans: both Trump, Americans, Europeans, you, I etc

1 Like

Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by panafrican(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
uncleck:
It's all about interest. Slave holding served their interest then so they welcomed it. Trump's racism doesn't serve their current interest so they oppose it. This defines humans: both Trump, Americans, Europeans, you, I etc
Europeans love generalizing topics when they are caught . grin
No it does not define me.I did not own slaves. I was a victim.
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by uncleck: 8:57am On Dec 23, 2019
panafrican:

Europeans love generalizing topics when they are caught . grin
No it does not define me.I did not own slaves. I was a victim.
If you were in their shoes you would do the same thing. Africa did it before Europe. Egypt enslaved both Whites and blacks. The Egyptian pyramids were built by slave labor. If you're in a position, my guy, you'll do worse.
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by panafrican(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
uncleck:
If you were in their shoes you would do the same thing. Africa did it before Europe. Egypt enslaved both Whites and blacks. The Egyptian pyramids were built by slave labor. If you're in a position, my guy, you'll do worse.
Not true !
We welcomed them.and in return they betrayed us. The same way Native Americans welcomed them and they ended enslaving native tribes.
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by Should: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2019
panafrican:

Not true !
We welcome them.and in return they betrayed us. The same way Native Americans welcomed them and they ended enslaving native tribes.
Nobody betrayed you, your Fathers, Uncles, Brothers did for mere Mirrors and cheap vodka.
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by panafrican(m): 3:30am On Dec 24, 2019
Should:

Nobody betrayed you, your Fathers, Uncles, Brothers did fomere Mirrors and cheap vodka.
Reading from the history book written by a slave master who will never repent.
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by uncleck: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2019
panafrican:

Not true !
We welcomed them.and in return they betrayed us. The same way Native Americans welcomed them and they ended enslaving native tribes.
you welcomed them out of ignorance. They came very prepared so that if you don't accept them peacefully they'll do it forcefully. Your people were naive so they penetrated with almost no resistance. Same thing is still happening today with the way China is penetrating...
Re: American Christians Owned Slaves,why Are They Blaming Trump ? by panafrican(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
uncleck:
you welcomed them out of ignorance. They came very prepared so that if you don't accept them peacefully they'll do it forcefully. Your people were naive so they penetrated with almost no resistance. Same thing is still happening today with the way China is penetrating...
Welcoming a foreigner is not a sin.
It is not our fault if betrayal is encrusted in Europeans' genes.

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Stampede Rocks The Funeral Of Iran's General Qassem Soleimani. / National Security Minister's Family Threatens To Deal With Side Chic Over Video / AFRICOM Sex Abuse In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.