Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix (500 Views)

1 Year Old Gsd /caucasian For Sale / Swap Your Adolescent Male Boerboel Or Caucasian With Adult Female GSD / Gsd/caucasian Mix For Clearance sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix by amizzy48(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
A friend of mine cross his female Gsd with a male Caucasian and the female Gsd is already pregnant. I want to see picture how the puppies are goin to look like after delivery . Though am still considering crossing my female Gsd with a Caucasian.
Pls anyone who have this combo should upload the picture( adult or puppy)
Re: Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix by okayman4real(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some one told to cross my female gsd with Caucasian too. But I dont know if is going look good also.
Re: Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix by IamAnderson(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2019
amizzy48:
A friend of mine cross his female Gsd with a male Caucasian and the female Gsd is already pregnant. I want to see picture how the puppies are goin to look like after delivery . Though am still considering crossing my female Gsd with a Caucasian.
Pls anyone who have this combo should upload the picture( adult or puppy)
when you cross breed dogs the results are unpredictable, both how the dog will look physically and the temperament.

even if you see a pic of a gsd/Caucasian yours mights not come out like that.
also you should consider some things if you're bent on cross breeding your dog, a Caucasian is far bigger than a gsd, the puppy size is definitely not going to be the same thing too.

if the Caucasian is from a huge blood line do you think it's wise to let your gsd carry the pups?.
do you know that she can die during childbirth or have complications because of the size of the puppies?

here's an example, a liger is a cross between a lion and a tiger, they only use a male lion and a female tiger and never the other way around because a female lion cannot carry a cub that big to term easily unlike the female tiger that is used to carrying big cubs due to their larger size.

if you want to cross breed your dog, be careful with the dog you mix it with and also have it in mind that the puppies might come out bad or good, it's just based on chance.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix by IamAnderson(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
okayman4real:
Some one told to cross my female gsd with Caucasian too. But I dont know if is going look good also.
what reason did the person give you?
Re: Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix by suzzyboss(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
I have a adult female gsd/Caucasian.. I don't have a pics now on my phone but she is very beautiful. . Wise and also a good caring mother.. I lot that dog
Re: Anyone With Adult/puppy Gsd/caucasian Mix by amizzy48(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
suzzyboss:
I have a adult female gsd/Caucasian.. I don't have a pics now on my phone but she is very beautiful. . Wise and also a good caring mother.. I lot that dog
Pls anytime u ar less busy help me to snap and upload. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Doberman For Sale / Cute Chowchow Puppies Available For Booking / Pedigree Male Boerboel For Sale .. Dont Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.