Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season (979 Views)

Name Your Favorite Pet: Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Snakes, Pigs, Spiders, Parrots? / Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / 10 Countries Where Your Pet Is Just Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Pawsdogaffair: 2:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Every dog needs to be groomed just a little bit every now and then. ... You have to pull through that knotted hair and pull it out, and that makes the whole grooming experience uncomfortable for them. If they seem like they hate being groomed, that's most likely why, and many owners don't get that.
But we can make it all easy for you as professional pet groomer with all the necessary tools and care to make it a Spa time for your dog. Let's wow you and make your dog pretty.
Remember,a well groomed dog is a happier and healthier dog and the pride of its owner.
Paws911 groomit service: 08058327068
Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Lmaomen1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Isn't better to buy a dog with a short coat? Like a Pitbull or Amarican Staffordshire Terrier. You won't get that many problems from them when it comes to their coat around the house.
Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Goors1n: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
I groom our pets by myself, with just the help of dog grooming shears. They are just perfect for both my dogs and cats. I saved a fortune by buying this pair of pet grooming shears because going to a pet grooming salon ain't cheap. I save tens of dollars each time I groom them. The pets like it, I save, we're all happy.
Once, my 2 y.o. daughter was alone in the room, with just Suzzy - one of our cats. Because she saw me cutting their hair, she tried to cut the cat's hair also. It was a disaster. Now the cat runs away each time when sees Christina - our youngest daughter. It's like the Christians meeting the devil.

1 Like

Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Pawsdogaffair: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
People should not just buy dogs,you have to buy a dog that fits into your life style and schedule. Let's always do small research before rushing into picking puppies just for dog ownership sakes. Thank you
Lmaomen1:
Isn't better to buy a dog with a short coat? Like a Pitbull or Amarican Staffordshire Terrier. You won't get that many problems from them when it comes to their coat around the house.
Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Pawsdogaffair: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Some people know the importance but do not have the time or the patience, nor have the idea of how it is done.
Konstantine99:
Every pet owner should know that for the overall health of their pet depends a lot on the grooming. If you want a happy dog, or cat, or no matter what pet you have, you should take care of it, starting from cutting its hair.
Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Pawsdogaffair: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wow that's lovely. And the end lines are very funny. I appreciate your comment sir.
Goors1n:
I groom our pets by myself, with just the help of dog grooming shears. They are just perfect for both my dogs and cats. I saved a fortune by buying this pair of pet grooming shears because going to a pet grooming salon ain't cheap. I save tens of dollars each time I groom them. The pets like it, I save, we're all happy.
Once, my 2 y.o. daughter was alone in the room, with just Suzzy - one of our cats. Because she saw me cutting their hair, she tried to cut the cat's hair also. It was a disaster. Now the cat runs away each time when sees Christina - our youngest daughter. It's like the Christians meeting the devil.
Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Anabelle91: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Absolutely agree! Every pet's health depends on the care it receives, especially when it comes to grooming. Moreover, dogs' or cats' fur is irresistible sometimes.
Re: Dog Grooming For Your Pet Dogs This Christmas Season by Valentinothomas: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Your go-to online destination for all things cats. Explore a wealth of articles, insights, and product recommendations to ensure your cat's well-being and provide them with the love they deserve. Get more interesting details about cats advisors blog check out this site.

(1) (Reply)

Adolescent Male Eskimo @ A Give Away Price. / . / Queue Up DOG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.