Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 (37326 Views)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2019
udoakwa:
God please help me, i want to leave this useless country I'm tired
You have just made the best decision of your life. Trust me, you won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Judeerons32: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2019
The president is only reconstituting. What if Odubu remains the chairman.
Obaseki is fighting against Edo getting the chairman of the board. Even the palace took credit for Edo getting that position now Obaseki is fighting against that. Which people.the Binis feel high position in Edo are reserved for people from Lagos. They blame Oshiomhole for bringing Obaseki and he has even apologized.
Obaseki has state money.but no structure. He lost his ward,local government,Senate seat to Pdp. He cannot fight edo interest, fight the palace interest and claim to fight for the people. If Edo looses NDDC chairman who looses?

[/quote]quote author=Awol1 post=85118498]

How would it be his greatest undoing?

Hasn't the present dissolve the said board?

Why do people like sitting in their holes to blab?

Obaseki has the people with him and that's all he needs. As it stands, Obaseki will win Edo even if he defects to Kowa party.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Maxymilliano(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Oshiomole has practically reduced himself to a punching bag ... What a shame

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by franchasng: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2019
seunmsg:
This is a very disgraceful press statement from Obaseki. Did he complain to anybody when Oshiomhole picked him from nowhere to become the governor? If they had agreement on how to make political appointments into his cabinet, why is he now blackmailing Oshiomhole? Why betray a cause you voluntarily signed up to?

Even if he’s going to fight the party national chairman, it should not get this low and embarrassing. I’m beginning to think that Obaseki is planning to decamp to PDP. He’s only trying to destroy the party from within before defecting. The president and the national leadership of the party should act fast. Obaseki should back down or be expelled from the party.
Edo state is not Yoruba land nor Lagos where one eyed man dictates for millions of able bodied men and women and they remain foolishly obedient and happy, so stick to Yoruba Tinubu sponsored Lagos politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Godoverevery: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2019
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-compiled-list-of-commissioners-in-his-living-room-in-2016-obaseki/
Not wise governor....a Wise warrior fight with is mouth shut so he can stay focus.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2019
seunmsg:
This is a very disgraceful press statement from Obaseki. Did he complain to anybody when Oshiomhole picked him from nowhere to become the governor? If they had agreement on how to make political appointments into his cabinet, why is he now blackmailing Oshiomhole? Why betray a cause you voluntarily signed up to?

Even if he’s going to fight the party national chairman, it should not get this low and embarrassing. I’m beginning to think that Obaseki is planning to decamp to PDP. He’s only trying to destroy the party from within before defecting. The president and the national leadership of the party should act fast. Obaseki should back down or be expelled from the party.

Oshomole is not decamping to PDP... he is only protecting his political career aswell as acting the script of a good percentage of APC stalwarts whom have the presidents ear.

If they had agreement on how to make political appointments into his cabinet, why is he now blackmailing Oshiomhole? Why betray a cause you voluntarily signed up to?

And Obaseki allowed that slide until Oshomole started demanding excessive contracts and cash without a single work done.. obaseki had to start fighting for his name.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by wetmenow: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2019
I want to see how Oshiomole will raise money to fight Obaseki now that the NDDC committee setup by him is no more.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2019
kahal29:
Gov Obaseki Now I know you lack wisdom. You see this your statement below

“A case in point is the recent incident when the President was away from the country and Oshiomhole got top officials at the Presidency to approve the composition of the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission, made up of his cronies, apparently in violation of the existing rules.

The above statement will be your greatest undoing in this fight. In order to get at Oshiomole you are dragging top officials of the presidency into your personal issues joining the leagues of Aisha. When these top officials of the presidency will come after you on election day don't wail cos you have unknowingly incured their wrath
it is clear that osho choose the NDDC board chairman . osho is no saint and knows how to play the public sympathy game very well. obaseki is really a good student of osho media school

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Homers123(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Can't this two just settle their problem like the Cowboys of the old? Fastest finger on the trigger wins
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by HandOverMouth: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by ejimatic: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2019
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/oshiomhole-compiled-list-of-commissioners-in-his-living-room-in-2016-obaseki/
. The truth is when technocrats want to be politicians and stay alone they fumble and create problems for themselves. It was Oshiomole who made you governor having aggressively campaigned for you.If there are differences you should use wisdom to correct them.THOSE pushing Obaseki will lament his downfall in 2020. If am lying ask Ambode in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2019
MrMcJay:
The greatest asset Oshiomole has in this fight is Obaseki's leaking mouth.

Oshiomole hasn't said pim in this matter. Instead of Obaseki to shut up and play his game underground, he's making noise, exposing his game plan to his enemy.

I swear, Obaseki would be gossiping and nagging at home.
this was actually a reply to what oshomole said few days ago.
just tell us you are a fan of the wife importer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Judeerons32:
Obaseki. I expected the governor to show proof of the people who Oshiomhole nominated. Talk is cheap. I do know leaders in each local government choose representative that is why Oshiomhole has followers. It is like saying the president picked all the ministers. Obaseki honestly does not understand politics.

To me the biggest revelation in that statement is the governor acceptance and happiness that a Benin man is at the verge of loosing the NDDC chairmanship position just because he sees him as an opponent.
I am sure the Oba will be happy with Obaseki for fighting against the interest of the Binis and also the people will be happy. In his desperation to fight Oshiomhole and cling to power he has forgotten the purpose of power is to attract development. Odubu is a representative of Edo in that board. Obaseki has decided to openly fight the Edo agenda just because of second term.
He honestly has lost the palace and the remenant of the Benin support.
The question he should ask himself is who looses if Edo looses the NDDC chairmanship position. It is Edo. It just underlines how selfish he is and it is good people can now see clearly who has the interest of Edo at heart.
Obaseki has the support of we the Edo's and I can say very well that you are not from Edo state....so stop saying trashing about what you don't know..... Despite Obaseki' s interest in exposing that devil of a man called oshoimole....he also has never failed in his duties as a governor when it comes to development
...besides Oshoimole is not a Benin man
....and this is just the beginning of his downfall.....so peace out supporter of evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by fatymore(f): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Like Ambode like Obaseki.

Diarrhea of the mouth.

Non of my concern sha, keep on spilling to the benefits of the masses

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2019
mushystuff:
This Edo politics na wa! When will they get serious with issues of good governance for the people? That road Oshi-Omoale should rest and let us hear word please!
shut up....stop saying what you dont know..... Obaseki is more than effective when it comes to good governance .....his impacts this four years destroys all oshoimoles effort throughout his eight years in office......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Hotfreez: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Chidorx60:
Obaseki has the support of we the Edo's and I can say very well that you are not from Edo state....so stop saying trashing about what you don't know..... Despite Obaseki' s interest in exposing that devil of a man called oshoimole....he also has never failed in his duties as a governor when it comes to development
....and this is just the beginning of his downfall.....so peace out supporter of evil

I hope you can galvanise votes for Obaseki. I really hope.

Cos support no be for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2019
ejimatic:
. The truth is when technocrats want to be politicians and stay alone they fumble and create problems for themselves. It was Oshiomole who made you governor having aggressively campaigned for you.If there are differences you should use wisdom to correct them.THOSE pushing Obaseki will lament his downfall in 2020. If am lying ask Ambode in Lagos.
Ambode is a coward who refused to fight and was blackmailed with impeachment. obaseki is a man who fought and now have the lawmakers to himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by udoakwa(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2019
semyman:

Are you sure you know God, yet you His creation useless?

Abeg spare me this phrase... I can boldly say that is not God that created this useless, hopeless, n heartless politicians we have in this country else they wouldn't have lacked this level of human sympathy to lead d masses well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Hotfreez: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Chidorx60:
shut up....stop saying what you dont know..... Obaseki is more than effective when it comes to good governance .....his impacts this four years destroys all oshoimoles effort throughout his eight years in office......

Ehen, that's interesting.

Pls, help Obaseki start mobilising voters cos he would need them desperately.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by DIKEnaWAR: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2019
Awol1:

Obaseki has the people with him and that's all he needs. As it stands, Obaseki will win Edo even if he defects to Kowa party.

Thank you jare! Don't mind the ignorant kids that always rush to comment on political issues they know nothing about. In this fight, I said it when it started and I am saying it gain, Oshiomhole will lose and lose big time. He will be removed as party chairman and Obaseki will be given a ticket. The signs are already there but he is not seeing it.

Tinubu, the man behind Oshiomhole is the target. They will keep removing all the people close to him, including Oshiomhole before 2023. Buhari is not happy with what happened to Ambode but he allowed it because he too was seeking reelection and needed Lagos votes. Now that he is back, he will now send a message across that no man owns a state or the Governor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by martowskin1(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2019
mushystuff:
This Edo politics na wa! When will they get serious with issues of good governance for the people? That road Oshi-Omoale should rest and let us hear word please!

Just watch how this fight will get more dirty, one thing about SS people is that we are demn stubborn, even if obaseki will loose this fight, he will make sure osho baba have some pain as well, even the next governor might not have peace, this fight will go for along time.

God fatherism is not really a thing in SS, u saw how wike kicked amechi out of river state, u saw what okowa is doing to uduaghan in delta state, even in cross river...

I kept saying it, if tinibu is from SS body for tell am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by GamalNasser: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2019
kahal29:
Gov Obaseki Now I know you lack wisdom. You see this your statement below

“A case in point is the recent incident when the President was away from the country and Oshiomhole got top officials at the Presidency to approve the composition of the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission, made up of his cronies, apparently in violation of the existing rules.

The above statement will be your greatest undoing in this fight. In order to get at Oshiomole you are dragging top officials of the presidency into your personal issues joining the leagues of Aisha. When these top officials of the presidency will come after you on election day don't wail cos you have unknowingly incured their wrath

Are those top Officials God !!!!! Their time too will soon pass , we all remember when Adoke was a tin God in Abuja but today na black Maria dey come pick am from Airport

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by adecz: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2019
sad

Is that not better than Buhari
who went to UK to compile list
of ministers this year?

sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Hotfreez: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Ambode is a coward who refused to fight and was blackmailed with impeachment. obaseki is a man who fought and now have the lawmakers to himself.

Let me tell you something.

Obaseki doesn't have the lawmakers to himself. If he did, he won't have problems getting a few more to himself, thereby getting the requisite number. Some of those in his caucus are moles.

How many of Obaseki's followers do you see attacking Oshiomole? How many? Even the one that announced suspension of Oshiomole, how did he end up?

Majority of those guys behind Obaseki are Oshiomole's boys and right now, they are playing the spoiler role. When the need arises, they would be activated and switch.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by sweetgala(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Awol1:

The board has not been dissolved a statement to that end was released by the president just a week ago. An investigative panel was constituted to resolve some of the issues and clean house. Then the board would assume it's role.

Think of it as NDDC is in administration temporarily

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by ogbonti: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2019
seunmsg:

Shorrop there, picked him from nowhere indeed

The money Oshiomole used to run against Prof Osunbor... who gave him? OBASEKI

Oshiomole was a poverty stricken former labor leader living in room and parlor at GRA Benin

It is Oshiomole that is ungrateful not GO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Judeerons32: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2019
kiss
Anybody can claim to be Edo. Who is Obaseki fighting. Idahagbon,madame Blacky,Osakpamwan,Kabaka,Obahiagbon,Osifo,Okaiben,Obazee,Odubu,Use Iyamu,Amegor ,these are just a few people that matter from his own Bini ethnic group. Let's not even go north or central which is slightly pdp. Now he has fought against the palace. I hope you saw the reception Odubu got at the palace after the nomination. Sometimes who brings development does not matter.with this action Obaseki wants development to come through him.and ready to fight everybody. Also if Edo looses Nddc chairman how is it Oshiomhole downfall. Or is it not Edo downfall? You think Oshiomhole cannot get an ally from Delta or Ondo if it is zoned there?
Chidorx60:

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Hotfreez:

Let me tell you something.

Obaseki doesn't have the lawmakers to himself. If he did, he won't have problems getting a few more to himself, thereby getting the requisite number. Some of those in his caucus are moles.

How many of Obaseki's followers do you see attacking Oshiomole? How many? Even the one that announced suspension of Oshiomole, how did he end up?

Majority of those guys behind Obaseki are Oshiomole's boys and right now, they are playing the spoiler role. When the need arises, they would be activated and switch.
he already have more than the required number to form a quorum and perform parliamentary duties. obaseki government is moving ahead with the required lawmakers. no one can remove him with impeachment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Hotfreez:

I hope you can galvanise votes for Obaseki. I really hope.

Cos support no be for mouth.
History is just replaying itself....this was what Oshoimole did to his helper Anthony anenih.....after Anenih helped into office in 2008 from nowhere... Osho turned around to fight Anenih and PDP and even purposely neglected his godfathers constituency asking Anenih to develpe Esan himself if he truly is Mr plan........ I know what one sows that what he reaps.... But I never knew oshomole will reap his evil so soon

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by sweetgala(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Pavore9:
In fact, Oshiomhole compiled the list of those to be appointed commissioners in Edo in his sitting room in 2016. Asides from picking the governor, he also picked his deputy and the SSG.”.....Cowards why weren't they bold enough to say this in 2016?

Who else is meant to pick the commissioners SSG and deputy ! It's like a groom being accused of selecting his wife , groomsmen and best man how else is it meant to be done. There is no political or moral burden that insists on consensus

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 by franchasng: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Hotfreez:

See this one.

OUK messed up your lives for 8 years and brought TA Orji to steal your future. That one in turn brought Ikpeazu to poison you with Kerosene. Ta Orji's son is warming up to add Sniper to your kerosene.

Enugu is crying over herdsmen, Ebonyi is fighting Anambra, Imo is fighting his predecessor, Abia is hopeless.

The same Lagos is where your people can never make it in life until they enter Lagos. Your Governors steal your entire state allocations and use it to invest in Lagos.

My friend, you lot should shut up whenever leadership matters are being discussed.
The only people that have sense in Yoruba land are Oyo state people and Otta people from Ogun state, and few from Ekiti state, the rest are Tinubu puppets waiting for Tinubu to cough out so they can swallow shocked

For your info, Lagos is not a Yoruba state, it is a cosmopolitan state developed by Colonial masters and Nigerian federal government.

If you want to brag about Yoruba land, please use Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, stop using Lagos to brag because it was not built by the Yorubas, it is what it is today because of Nigeria's federal government, not because it is a Yoruba state.

It is only geographically located in Yoruba region but never a Yoruba state undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now / Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.