Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time (34285 Views)

Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by uniqueobserver1: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
tightpussy156:
the way you talk you look unserious.you didn't give good conditions about the two jobs.you are scared of test,training. common don't be lazy.if the government job is good good go for it.except you are hear yo type fake topics.moreover if you have capital go for ur business. you will have rest of mind.you will be in control as I am talking to you now I have different business scatter all over the states.7 barbing saloon,8 hair dressing saloon,5 buses on the road,5 Toyota cars for Uber,sawmaill,boutique, 25 bikes for higher purchase,6 keke nape an more that is business my money comes every day,weekly,monthly an so on.one man business win it all.no long thing be the boss.but it all about planning because he no easy.if you need more advice pm.me you must succeed.

Boss, you did not tell us about your 36 estates in Kano, your 250 plazas in Lagos, 100000 hectares of land in Benin and lastly that you own a refinery in Benin Republic
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by Offpoint: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
airminem:
Local woman can not can oo.lol cheesy
Happy Sunday local woman...
The Lord said I should tell you that local man want to eat Christmas Rice in your afford. That you should prepare local dishes for a local man cometh hungry that day.
That ye shall not let a local man go without filling his belle, else the Lord shall be displease with theegrin
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by Legendguru: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by airminem(f): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:

Happy Sunday local woman...
The Lord said I should tell you that local man want to eat Christmas Rice in your afford. That you should prepare local dishes for a local man cometh hungry that day.
That ye shall not let a local man go without filling his belle, else the Lord shall be displease with theegrin
completely unintended. Local woman will be joining Christians in their celebration. Local woman isn-t christ-like cheesy
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by Offpoint: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
airminem:
completely unintended. Local woman will be joining Christians in their celebration. Local woman isn-t christ-like cheesy
Local woman needed be Christ-like before she welcometh a local man into her aboard and serveth him local dishes.

Local woman please no excusesgrin
For a local man cometh to merit with you and it shall be wrong unto the eyes of men if ye denieth and reject a local man requestcheesy
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by golddare: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
There is no future in any job, the future lies in the hand that holds the job.
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by airminem(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:

Local woman needed be Christ-like before she welcometh a local man into her aboard and serveth him local dishes.

Local woman please no excusesgrin
For a local man cometh to merit with you and it shall be wrong unto the eyes of men if ye denieth and reject a local man requestcheesy
"MUSA" am here isnt an excuse smiley but the christians as u are donating to the orphans and i am part okay. I wish if i could, but i cant coz am just a local woman who can not cannot grin
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by Offpoint: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
airminem:
"MUSA" am here isnt an excuse smiley but the christians as u are donating to the orphans and i am part okay. I wish if i could, but i cant coz am just a local woman who can not cannot grin
Are you a Muslim...?
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by tillaman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
kingscare1:

Hi Tillman, I saw your old post when you said that you got your drivers license in 10 Days.....pls I need it and I need to know how to get it
hey brother, yeah I can hook you up with my contact but please let the Frsc office palm grove be your meeting point!!
It’s not like he’s that kinda person but you know how things are in Nigeria now!

Regards brother
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by namiji2598: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2019
osagieomoruyi:

How much is their salary scale
u should have indicated your educational qualifications and the position u ar being given. are u guys nt given employment letters? is the salary scale not included on it?
for a barrister, at a federal level is 68k.
u can hardly receive more than a barrister in any court. for these am talking of National industrial court, though they are all the same thing Sha in terms of salaries...Bros choose well

indicate the position and ur educational qualifications first before I will know the possible pay u might get
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by osagieomoruyi: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2019
namiji2598:
u should have indicated your educational qualifications and the position u ar being given. are u guys nt given employment letters? is the salary scale not included on it?
for a barrister, at a federal level is 68k.
u can hardly receive more than a barrister in any court. for these am talking of National industrial court, though they are all the same thing Sha in terms of salaries...Bros choose well

indicate the position and ur educational qualifications first before I will know the possible pay u might get

The position is Court reporter and is for graduate B.sc. State level. The appointment letter that was given was from the consultant that the state govt use for training us.No salary scale was started there.According to the state they said we are going to be given another appointment letter now by the government itself.
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by namiji2598: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2019
osagieomoruyi:

The position is Court reporter and is for graduate B.sc. State level. The appointment letter that was given was from the consultant that the state govt use for training us.No salary scale was started there.According to the state they said we are going to be given another appointment letter now by the government itself.
and that of the private job?
highlight them all,
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by kingscare1(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2019
tillaman:
hey brother, yeah I can hook you up with my contact but please let the Frsc office palm grove be your meeting point!! 07032573564
It’s not like he’s that kinda person but you know how things are in Nigeria now!

Regards brother
Ok.
Thanks for your response.
It came kinda late.
I appreciate it.
I'm now using an old contact of mine.
Please remove your number from this public platform.
Thanks once again.
More Blessings Bruh
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by tillaman(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2019
kingscare1:

Ok.
Thanks for your response.
It came kinda late.
I appreciate it.
I'm now using an old contact of mine.
Please remove your number from this public platform.
Thanks once again.
More Blessings Bruh
anytime man, it’s not actually my number, it’s the contact’s number!
Happy holidays man
Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by Bitcoinomy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dicey but I believe your Heart ll lead you too. Prayer is key as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate Job Recruitment 2016 / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.