Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Office printer for sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Office printer for sale (810 Views)

Fairly Used HP Deskjet 2620 (all-in-one) Wireless Printer For Sale / HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS PRINTER FOR SALE (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office printer for sale by Oldmillionaire: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2019
I have office printer and desk for sale, properties from closed business.
Re: Office printer for sale by Obascoetubi: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2019
NA DEM

3 Likes

Re: Office printer for sale by SpyAC(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Oldmillionaire:
Hello,

I can't go into long talks right now but I have been having a hard time. I'm 21 years old and I have a girlfriend of 18, she was my neighbor until we started dating. I live in Avu in Owerri. I took her away from our town in Mbano to here in Avu so she can deliver without our families knowing. The. Problem now is we have realized we are not ready for this now, my girl still has a future, and I can't take all the responsibilities. This past six months have been really bad. Please we want to I've the child out to someone that can take care of her please anyone that lives around can tell me.
write to me on my mail for talks. austinenoze@gmail.com
Re: Office printer for sale by Oldmillionaire: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=SpyAC post=85119302]write to me on my mail for talks. austinenoze@gmail.com[/quote

What type of talks please
Re: Office printer for sale by potent5(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2019
Nothing Okoroawusa no go see as former governor.

Re: Office printer for sale by SpyAC(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Oldmillionaire post=85119331][/quote] ajuju
Re: Office printer for sale by Bola146(f): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Take the innocent child to an orphanage home please!!!!
Re: Office printer for sale by MikeBetty(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2019
I Weep. Come I Leave At Obinze After Avu. Though You Are Young, This May Be The Last Kid You Have In Life. Karma Is Always Active. Dont Chat With Anybody Including Me. Take That Child To Your Mother. She Will Not Reject Him/her. Don't Sale The Baby. Those That Will Chat You On Email Or Whatsapp Might Be Ritualists. Are You Judas That Will Sale Your Kid For Money? If Collect Money On The Head Of That Child, You Are A Murderer. If You Cannot Give It To Your Parents, Go To Any Orphanage Home And Hand Over To Them. Do We Still Trust Orphanage Homes? God Is The Supreme Judge.

5 Likes

Re: Office printer for sale by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Sell your own child? Like you want to make money by selling a baby like a piece of furniture? Are you insane? Tell your and her family that you have a baby and let them help you raise the child. I swear some children are born to very stupid parents.

3 Likes

Re: Office printer for sale by obiekunie2: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
mind44 pls do ur job!!!!!
Re: Office printer for sale by Pavore9: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2019
A child can not just be discarded like a piece of paper, go back home to Mbano with your daughter this Christmas, moreover you guys are celebrating iwa akwa this year and let both families know about your daughter's existence as no one will kill any of you for having her. Yes, relatives will feel angry about hiding the pregnancy and the eventual birth but they would come around as your daughter is their blood.
Re: Office printer for sale by Ameboperoo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Give me the child to take care of till you are able to get on your feet.
We will however go to the law court or civil defence to sign an agreement that you gave the child to me to take care of.
You can come visiting anytime you want to but don't constitute a nuisance in the name of visiting o!
Any other thing you want, you can State it here but I don't have any money to give you o.
Alternatively, if you have someone who can take care of him/her, I can assist in bearing part of the burden only if I'm convinced that what you are saying is true.
Oldmillionaire:
Hello,

I can't go into long talks right now but I have been having a hard time. I'm 21 years old and I have a girlfriend of 18, she was my neighbor until we started dating. I live in Avu in Owerri. I took her away from our town in Mbano to here in Avu so she can deliver without our families knowing. The. Problem now is we have realized we are not ready for this now, my girl still has a future, and I can't take all the responsibilities. This past six months have been really bad. Please we want to I've the child out to someone that can take care of her please anyone that lives around can tell me.
Re: Office printer for sale by Norland4life(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
A vulnerable innocent child up for sale?
When ritualists down there kidnap children, behead them,cut off their private body parts and pound the remaining in a mortar and you want to hand over your own on a platter? And you will go home and sleep in peace at night? Even when some orphanages are no longer safe because of ritualists you want to sell?

Please get both families involved and if they can't help,raise the child according to your standard.

1 Like

Re: Office printer for sale by jahsharon: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oldmillionaire:
Hello,

When will Igbos stop baby factory and child sales? This guy should be arrested and prosecuted and jailed.
Re: Office printer for sale by BetterPoison: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Op I don't know why you decided to open this thread but I want to believe you still have a mother alive...
She will ask where kept the baby. Even the girls family will ask for the baby.

People are not that stupid.
Whats your intentions with this post?
Re: Office printer for sale by BetterPoison: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
jahsharon:

When will Igbos stop baby factory and child sales? This guy should be arrested and prosecuted and jailed.
This is not about igbo or baby factory.
No one will want to commit such heinous Crime and come on the social media to broadcast it...
Naa format op dey run

(1) (Reply)

Mpape Crushed Rock: Nigerians Flock To New Beauty Spot / Most Of Us Who Don't Get Love From Childhood Becomes Miserable Adults / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.