Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

as - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / as (3474 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / My Husband Said I Should Leave His Home / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

as by Godoverevery: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2019
fd

1 Like

Re: as by Nwodosis(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2019
You are in search of wife material when you are not a husband material? With this your mind set, you will be in an endless search.

22 Likes

Re: as by donstan18: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2019
I don't think this is enough reason for you to get angry since she didn't say anything belittling or demeaning to you for giving her that amount. She even advised you should stop giving her money until you are finacially fit.

But please, help her mentally or financially to get something doing, so that such issue will not come up again.

I find it disturbing for a lady to demand for money from her fiance for visiting him.

4 Likes

Re: as by Oblongata: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2019
My brother, giving a lady 1k for tp na oshe na cool

As we dey find good wife, na so our babes dey find good husband...

Though she sef mess up, she no suppose talk anything, she suppose keep quiet and pray to God for another better guy...

My brother, as a man it is your fault for not adequately providing for your woman, ask her for forgiveness and hustle harder...

Nairaland done Dey turn something else wey sissy boys full every...

Oya please I have a problem too o, I am going to church now and I don’t know what I will wear, please I need epp cheesy

12 Likes

Re: as by MrHighSea: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2019
Instead of Boyz2Men,
We have
Boyz2Gurlz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: as by donstan18: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2019
Oblongata:

Though she sef mess up, she no suppose talk anything, she suppose keep quiet and pray to God for another better guy...

My brother, as a man it is your fault for not adequately providing for your woman, ask her for forgiveness and hustle harder...

Oya please I have a problem too o, I am going to church now and I don’t know what I will wear, please I need epp cheesy
To anyone reading this.

As a REASONABLE man, it's left for you to know that you shouldn't over stress yourself financially just to please a woman who is not your mum, wife, sister or daughter.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: as by Nwodosis(m): 7:40am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:

To anyone reading this.

As a REASONABLE man, it's left for you to know that you shouldn't over stress yourself financially just to please a woman who is not your mum, wife, sister or daughter.

Then concentrate only on your Mum, Sisters and Daughters. Stop deceiving other people's daughters in the name of relationship since they are not worthy of financial stress!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: as by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Nwodosis:

Then concentrate only on your Mum, Sisters and Daughters. Stop deceiving other people's daughters in the name of relationship since they are not worthy of financial stress!
Tf are you saying? What about the guy who doesn’t ask for stuff from his gf does that mean he doesn’t have financial difficulties?

Someone once said if a guy doesn’t want to spend in a relationship,he shouldn’t expect sex and I asked what about those no sex before marriage relationship..that means the guy won’t spend since spending is the only thing that can get a guy laid in a relationship.

How can my fiancé visit me and be asking for tfare? What kinda rubbish is that?

Op this is entirely your fault ,dating non classy,stingy and poor women who don’t know their worth in this modern age. Even university students don’t ask for tfare to visit their boyfriends these days talkless of a grown ass adult that is into life!

and to the fellow I quoted ,’you simply lack wisdom.’ That’s why you couldn’t understand donstan18’s comment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: as by Godoverevery: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Oblongata:

well I guess maybe I should have typed in ur native language so u can understand .....FYI bro u can decide to give ur gf 10million Wen she come visit....and I can decide to give mine 5h.
we make money differently and run our life separately.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: as by donstan18: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Nwodosis:

Look at this pussayslave element.

Have I been concentrating on your mother and sisters before?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: as by Godoverevery: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
I don't think this is enough reason for you to get angry since she didn't say anything belittling or demeaning to you for giving her that amount.

But please, help her mentally or financially to get something doing, so that such issue will not come up again.

I find it disturbing for a lady to demand for money from her fiance for visiting him.
lol.....she works in one of the pension management office..and ACC balance is very good.
like u guys don't get my point at all......u guys didn't no how she told me dat i got angry....I can't write everything in details.
my main issh....we all no how life is...God forbid wat if i go broke sometime and am not able to really drop at home is D's how she will be complaining.

6 Likes

Re: as by donstan18: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol.....she works in one of the pension management office..and ACC balance is very good.
like u guys don't get my point at all......u guys didn't no how she told me for me to get angry....I can't write everything in details.
my main issh....we all no how life is...God forbid wat if i go broke sometime and am not able to really drop at home is D's how she will be complaining.
It's normal for a lady to complain if you don't have money. Just that it shouldn't be a reason for you to overstress yourself just to please her finacially.

Understand that and have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: as by jeff1607(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Plead:

Tf are you saying? What about the guy who doesn’t ask for stuff from his gf does that mean he doesn’t have financial difficulties?

Someone once said if a guy doesn’t want to spend in a relationship,he shouldn’t expect sex and I asked what about those no sex before marriage relationship..that means the guy won’t spend since spending is the only thing that can get a guy laid in a relationship.

How can my fiancé visit me and be asking for tfare? What kinda rubbish is that?

Op this is entirely your fault ,dating non classy and poor women who don’t know their worth in this modern age. Even university students don’t ask for tfare to visit their boyfriends these days talkless of a grown ass adult that is into life!

and to the fellow I quoted ,’you simply lack wisdom.’ That’s why you couldn’t understand donstan18’s comment.

I concur with you, truth is when you meet a lady of class your whole mentality about women change, even when u give your gesture is all that matters . it is only then u know that you are a learner

2 Likes

Re: as by Godoverevery: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Nwodosis:
You are in search of wife material when you are not a husband material? With this your mind set, you will be in an endless search.
lol.....bro u have no idea where am coming from.
anyway maybe I didn't relate my message well I guess....cos av never in my life complained about anything I was given freely... nobody owe me anything dat my mind set and dat what av made me what I am today to the glory of God.
She knows my worth financially and she thinks I want to punish her for the sin of my ex which is totally wrong.
Re: as by ITbomb(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Most commenters are still thinking at relationship level so ignore them.

For marriage, look out for little details about
1. Your partner attitude towards money. Never spend to impress the person you want to marry if you want inner peace in your marital life (and don't also be stingy because you want to test)
2. Your partner attitude towards others especially those below your social cycle and age eg public drivers, cleaners, (her) younger bros etc
3. Respect. After the lovey lovey of dating, once you are married, if there is no respect there's no peace. Women needs love and affection, men eat respect morning, afternoon, evening and night

12 Likes

Re: as by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2019
jeff1607:

I concur with you, truth is when you meet a lady of class your whole mentality about women change, even when u give your gesture is all that matters . it is only then u know that you are a learner

Yeah. That’s why I said it’s OP’s fault ,this is the price he has to pay for dating non classy,stingy and poor woman with a fvcked up mentality.
Re: as by ednut1(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

like u guys don't get my point at all......u guys didn't no how she told me dat i got angry....I can't write everything in details.
many ladies are just shameless these days. If u marry her and u face financial challenges ur own don be. We have seen where men had to borrow to pay rent while madam had 2m as savings. Any lady not free with her money is a disgrace. U are currently broke due to no fault of urs she should use her own money in the interim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: as by Oblongata: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Godoverevery:

well I guess maybe I should have typed in ur native language so u can understand .....FYI bro u can decide to give ur gf 10million Wen she come visit....and I can decide to give mine 5h.
we make money differently and run our life separately .
so you know we run our lives separately yet you are there asking for other people’s view ko?

Better go face your hustle, Dey there dey give babe shinkili 1000 from 5000, before you know am, he go begin Dey give am N50. Dey there make pant dey wear you tongue

1 Like

Re: as by Bola146(f): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Oblongata:

Thank God, you are a man.. I like what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: as by Oblongata: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Nwodosis:

leave am na kid...

Dude is most probably not married sef, he dey here dey form sense grin

No give your wife money for food dey expect her to pet you, when no be nollywood grin

2 Likes

Re: as by nnamdibig(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2019
You are obviously looking for an angel to marry.
God will answer your prayer bro.

But let me ask ooo.
you normally give her 5k ba??
That's after sex right?
this time you gave her 1k?? and expect her to be happy??

Don't make mistake of thinking because of this single reason that your woman is now materialistic.
She is not. She just needs that money from you. if you have give her, if you don't explain to her.

6 Likes

Re: as by nnamdibig(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
I don't think this is enough reason for you to get angry since she didn't say anything belittling or demeaning to you for giving her that amount. She even advised you should stop giving her money until you are finacially fit.

Sir, there is nothing disturbing about it. I hope you also find it disturbing that a man will demand for sex from his fiance anytime she visits

2 Likes

Re: as by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:

Me too.
Re: as by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2019
nnamdibig:

Sir, there is nothing disturbing about it. I hope you also find it disturbing that a man will demand for sex from his fiance anytime she visits

Isn't sex something to be enjoyed by the two people involved?

6 Likes

Re: as by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2019
nnamdibig:
You are obviously looking for an angel to marry.
God will answer your prayer bro.

But let me ask ooo.
you normally give her 5k ba??
That's after sex right?
this time you gave her 1k?? and expect her to be happy??

Don't make mistake of thinking because of this single reason that your woman is now materialistic.
She is not. She just needs that money from you. if you have give her, if you don't explain to her.

Is she a prostitute that has to be paid after the act?

11 Likes

Re: as by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Godoverevery:
Hi guys ....so D's happened to me over last weekend and I have completely changed towards my wife to be....
my fiancee came to see me over last weekend...Wen she was leaving very early Monday morning....I gave a thousand naira as tfare I saw d look on face change but I felt maybe she thinking I shouldn't av given anything since I wasn't dat cash up but to my amazement dat evening she actually told me she was disappointed with wat I gave her dat she was embarrassed dat it was too small .....I was really shocked and angry cos D's someone dat comes and I give 5k sometimes for tfare(her actual tfare from her place to and fro is actually less Dan 1k)...so during the chat I told her she knows I just invested heavily in a business I run as side hustle and am not dat cash up but she replied maybe I shouldn't give her money henceforth until am financially stable back...it was my first time of giving her 1k and she complained.
ds someone dat has a pretty good job.....till now I av completely changed towards her.
Trust me she is a good lady but D's incident made me really angry infact she was meant to come to my parent side for Xmas party but I have told her she can't come anymore.

coming from my previous relationship dat was a big mess I don't want to have another big issh again.
I just need honest advise on how to go about ds...thanks

It is not your responsibility to give her any money at all. She has a job and should be able to cover the cost of transport all by herself. If it so happens that she is the one always visiting, you should share the cost proportionally to what you two can contribute at the given moment. Whatever else you decide to give her should be considered a gift and appreciated.

Continue investing in your business and your future. A smart woman will understand the long term benefits.

I compliment you for telling her not to come and see your family during Christmas. Let only a woman who has your best interest at heart become part of your family.

9 Likes

Re: as by YourCoffin: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Run

1 Like

Re: as by nnamdibig(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Mindfulness:

Is she a prostitute that has to be paid after the act?
Pls sir don't the offended are you married?
Re: as by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2019
nnamdibig:

Pls sir don't the offended
are you married?

I am female and I am not offended. I am married and I don't have sex for money.

9 Likes

Re: as by Brunoval: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Mindfulness post=85122019]

If a temporary moment of "difficulty" makes her behave like this, i wonder. Your business first cause that’s your backbone. Meanwhile i have a special "A Merry Christmas" Video for your amusement. simply follow the link: http://estatesandnature.com/2019/12/22/its-christmas-estates-and-nature-wishes-you-a-merry-christmas-video/
Re: as by nnamdibig(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Mindfulness:

Isn't sex something to be enjoyed by the two people involved?
Sex is something to be enjoyed by couples not fiance and fiancee

1 Like

Re: as by nnamdibig(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2019
Mindfulness:

I am female and I am not offended. I am married and I don't have sex for money.
Ok.
sex for money or not, One good turn deserves another and when much is given, much is expected. When you do somethings for your husband, you will like him to appreciate you and the appreciation can come in form of "thank you" in form of gift or in form of just giving you money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EASY PROPERTY: Buy 2,3&4 Bedroom Semi-Detached &Terrace Duplex @Urban Prime Ajah / ***Southern Nigeria And Paper-Bag Marriage*** / I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.