Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live (32836 Views)

Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Devilfriend(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Nice question. E be like say e no dey make sense that's why them dey....

E no dey make sense

Dey must deface his mention.

Cc
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Jaapu: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
kokowe:
It is over for ManU. watford will fall back and defend. Man Utd does not have quality players to break a defending team. They are only good in counter attacking.

This is very well analysed. It amazes me how they beat Totenham and Mancity. Beating ManU is not that difficult.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Sunxhub: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by dochenaj: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Watford has been making a gradual comeback, one would have expected Liverpool to trash them last week at Anfield but rather Liverpool managed to win 2 goals to nil courtesy of a 90th minute goal from Salah, to add to his first half goal.

So I rightly expected them to give United a tough time, but not a 2 - 0 win.

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Lordjb: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Amozever12:

Bros, I swear na Man U mumu pass, Epileptic club
haha... I concur. Two mumu clubs spoiling people's tickets anyhow grin
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Lordjb: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
ComradeShegs:

AssManure. grin
no mind them
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Reussite: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Even if United must perform their usual Robin hood obligation...$hould that be done against a bottom team like Watford? undecided
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Jamiuolatoye(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
link?
Link for Tothenham Vs Chelsea
https://redr.it/4g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by olatade(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
De dea's gloves so far grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by jumper524(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mods..
Lalasticlala mynd44 Chelsea match no dey FP.
Tottenham vs Chelsea
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by webngnews: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by LudaChriz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
You will be disappointed today grin grin
How far tongue
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
LudaChriz:

How far tongue
But no be draw nau grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by kecee99(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
The kind thunder wey go strike that man u team bus as them dey travel go huz ehn, dey warm up for Manchester. Ordinary x2 against Watford for me to cash out 100k them no fit play... Bunched of useless players especially that useless degea. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by adexllyz: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is stealing from the rich and giving to the poor
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Kaybaba5(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Johnpaul01:
Manchester United for the win even though they are away, Watford is one of our numerous wives grin

Numerous wives indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by OVikkytan49: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jack500:

Aswear! Man U is really a terrible club, just living on past glory. More than 70% of Man u squad are dead players.
Lingard, Martial, De gea, shaw, mata, matic and the 80 million scam(Maguire), Rashford is very unstable and inconsistent.
Only Scott, Fred, Bisakka and maybe lindelof deserve that team shirt presently

De gea dey try now, He just suffers from inconsistency.

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Akuruoulo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
100RSD:

Big team like Chelsea doesn't use their first 11 to play Manchester United
ARE YOU A G.O.A.T ?

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Akuruoulo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
Rashford waste my FPL captaincy

Sorry bro

I almost added him to my team, but thank goodness I went for Jimenez while Sterling has been wasting my CAPTAINCY from day one

2 Likes

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Swanzi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
browse334:
Today is another day that the Lord has given us to reflect on our journey so far on earth. Everyday comes with its challenges: worries of economic dynamics, pursuit of daily bread, worries of life, successes, failures in life, etc.

As we ponder on these daily activities, it is important that we also reflect on the journey to eternity. Generations come and go, but wisdom requires that we seek-out that which is most important-eternal life. Often times, the activities of this world do not allow one to constantly pursue and hold firm to life eternal. And the Bible says, "...it is appointed for men to die once, but after this judgment" After life on earth comes eternity; the choices/decisions we make while alive help in determining the kind of journey we make into eternity- at the time of departure from the earth.
Jesus is the only way to the kingdom of God, and it is very important that we make Him the centre of our life. Make that decision today; accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and saviour, and begin the journey to life eternal even while you are still alive on earth. The Bible says, 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.' And, the Bible further stated that, 'there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus...' If there is no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, then the question is, what of those that are not in Christ? That is why it is important that you must be in Christ always.

All the struggles on earth have expiring dates; at the time of death ends all the plans of an individual - all the struggles, all the certificates, all the titles, successes, failures, etc, and now begins the journey to eternity.

Accept JESUS today! He is waiting for you. No matter how your condition has been, He will welcome and keep you safe always, even when your journey ends on earth. He will wash away your sins with His precious blood and make you His child.
Make that decision today and your joy will be full.
AMEN..!
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by 100RSD: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Akuruoulo:

ARE YOU A G.O.A.T ?

Here is G.O.A.T

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Richie7(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
BravoDe:

I laugh scatter chair,lol
U finished the guy sarcastically
Didier Deschamps is wise nah
Wetin you dey talk?
For this season sisssoko played every tot matches and got big impact (goals and assist)
Tell me what pogba done.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
xynerise:
We can't make Top 10 because we have more smaller teams to play

Laugh wan kill me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
modsfucker:

I'm just smiling, Nairabet gave out 4.9 odd for Watford win and I went for it... I'm just smiling as the game reaches 89minutes... grin

My Guy e no funny. Lucky u i must say big big odd just enter this week
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by EbukaHades10(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chubhie:
Wan Bissaka the best right back in the world
Yeah.

And Arnold plays teqball

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by paradigmshift(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
mansakhalifa:

I can't believe he's cool with perching on the bench in a struggling team like Watford. I would have killed myself were I to find myself in his boots.

he is not concerned about football , na d money concern am...
na benin clubs e dey go burn money most times.
very useless player.
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by LudaChriz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
But no be draw nau grin grin
Yea but una fall hand
Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by HallaDaTruth: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Devilfriend:

Abi na yabaleft you dey send this mention from?
You say dey go shop his ass and at the same time you dey wish him good luck.
E be like say you head dey pain you.

abeg no vex Tottenham go beat you hands down jare...
See your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by HallaDaTruth: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
kecee99:
The kind thunder wey go strike that man u team bus as them dey travel go huz ehn, dey warm up for Manchester. Ordinary x2 against Watford for me to cash out 100k them no fit play... Bunched of useless players especially that useless degea. angry angry angry
My guy if say you give me that money wey you use bet. By now you for Don dey receive divine blessings

Re: Watford Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) - Live by Akuruoulo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
100RSD:

Here is G.O.A.T
I mean hausa goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / Football Club With Most Supporters On Nairaland / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 31st August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.