Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? (1218 Views)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by chiefolododo(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Name the church you will never attend and give reason (s). Mine is celestial , they are kind of diabolical.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by alBHAGDADI: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

and all these Pentecostal and Charismatic churches.

They are sending people to hell on a daily basis. Nothing g they do there represents Jesus. In fact, they glaringly oppose him.

How I wish people can see
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by czarina(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

They are sending people to hell on a daily basis. Nothing g they do there represents Jesus. In fact, they glaringly oppose him.

Give specifics on how "they're leading people to hell". You can't just drop things like that.

4 Likes

Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

Then I suppose your church is the only church that leads people to Heaven, and you are Jesus' shadow/personal assistant.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by BrickDevo: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
What about Living faith Church are they genuine?
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by BrickDevo: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

Make us see, tell us why esp MFM and Lord's Choosen, Even deeper life self!
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Oluromantic: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

So if you were to present this point in a seminar/conference, you will just drop this verbal bomb amidst a large mass of people without any explanation for your speech? Even Buhari won't do such.

You have not made a point until you back it up with samples and instances. And it's important you do so ASAP before this reaches front page bcus you mentioned almost all the churches with the largest number of followership, so expect oppositions in large amount.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by edoairways: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2019
. With this article posted by this writer , it would make many Christians atheist. Just remember you would pay for this singular act
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Techwriter: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

Your name already betrays you as a terrorist. Albhagdadi is the recently killed Isis leader and he's your mentor. I'm not surprised
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
The primary purpose of going to church is to fellowship with people of like-minded faith and enjoy God's presence.

So it doesn't matter if they call themselves pentecostal, full gospel, Roman catholic, Anglican, etc.

What matters is that we all understand the founding pillars of the new covenant, which are Love and Faith. John 3:16.

As a believer, your faith should be in God's Love and Ability, not your church or pastor.

Know your Bible for yourself and cultivate your own personal relationship with God so that when one false prophet who you have put your faith in falls your hand you won't come here calling Christianity a scam.

God is not relating to us based on our church, but based on Grace which works through faith.

Merry Sunday! grin grin
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by toronto10(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

thank you sir but can you suggest the right church one should attend. I attend Catholic church but there are some of our doctrines that I am not comfortable with.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by alBHAGDADI: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Catholics have more followers than any other group on earth if followers make a broad way. almost all the churches on earth are same thing

... which means they are all on the way to hell fire.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

I thought Trump's dog already killed Al baghadi. Why are you still alive, are you an imposter?

Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

... which means they are all on the way to hell fire.
hell fire in your head? even you will go if there is one
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by alBHAGDADI: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
toronto10:
thank you sir but can you suggest the right church one should attend. I attend Catholic church but there are some of our doctrines that I am not comfortable with.

Run away from Catholic Church. Most of the churches I condemned are babies of the Catholic Church. Their Jesuits are the ones behind them.

For now, I'll recommend a Baptist Church, even though I see that they've become too liberal. The good part is that they believe in the true gospel of salvation by Grace through Faith alone.

Stay away from any church that tells you that you can lose your salvation. They are boldly denying that Jesus Christ has the power to save once and forever.

Stay away from Pentecostal and Charismatic churches. They are into witchcraft and don't even know God.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by alBHAGDADI: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I thought Trump's dog already killed Al baghadi. Why are you still alive, are you an imposter?

Check the spelling of his name and my Monika very well, you will see that Trump has no business with moi grin
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Check the spelling of his name and my Monika very well, you will see that Trump has no business with moi grin

Muslims don't believe Jesus is God and you also share the same the belief, so what's the difference except one is dead and the other alive? undecided
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Kay25(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=85120638]
Stay away from...

RCCG
Deeper Life
MFM
Lord's Chosen...

How I wish people can see until you go to he'll and bring a proof I wont stop going there so please die now and bring me the proof
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by alBHAGDADI: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Muslims don't believe Jesus is God and you also share the same the belief, so what's the difference except one is dead and the other alive? undecided

Where did I tell you that I don't believe Jesus is God?
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
edoairways:
. With this article posted by this writer , it would make many Christians atheist. Just remember you would pay for this singular act

No No, only Christians who do not know their God
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Watch as they all list each other's churches as diabolical.
Most confused religion on Earth.

1 Like

Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57am On Dec 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Where did I tell you that I don't believe Jesus is God?

Do you believe in the Triune God?
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by alBHAGDADI: 5:32am On Jan 02, 2020
1Sharon:

After patronising prostitutes, you're back to talking about God?

You couldn't tackle the truth in the link, so you deflect to lies told tto you by a satanist to deceive you from accepting the message of God. Why won't you believe this lies when you are also a satanist.

Curses be yours and your children this new year if I didn't patronized prostitutes.

Now get thee behind me thou accuser of the brethren.
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Jesus is Lord! smiley

His words will never go unfulfilled! Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 21:33

He said
"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me SCATTERS" Luke 11:23

It's interesting to know that you're all SCATTERED with the exception of Jehovah's Witnesses who have formed a big happy family of peace loving worshippers under the Prince of Peace himself "JESUS CHRIST" John 17:20-23 compared to Isaiah 9:6

Having a form of godliness but proving false to the power of God! 2Timothy 3:5

This means TRINITY can't even unite you as one!

So which one of all these your TRINITY Churches now is NOT misled? undecided

Keep deceiving yourselves while you're been deceived! 2Timothy 3:13 smiley
Re: The Church You Will Never Attend And Why? by MJBOLT: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2020
it's 2020 and this religious terrorist thinks curses work

[s]
alBHAGDADI:

You couldn't tackle the truth in the link, so you deflect to lies told tto you by a satanist to deceive you from accepting the message of God. Why won't you believe this lies when you are also a satanist.

Curses be yours and your children this new year if I didn't patronized prostitutes.

Now get thee behind me thou accuser of the brethren.
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Live Stream Youtube - Today Sunday Service / How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome / Is Allah The Man Of Lawlessness That Paul Spoke About ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.