Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Stopped You From Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Stopped You From Going To Church? (231 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Stopped You From Going To Church? by DenreleDave(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Did you lose hope in christ? Did you lose hope in your pastor? Lack of job, no time for church due to Job, ur wife or husband

What exactly stopped you from going to church?

Cc:Lalasticala

Lala carry this go front page, let's hear our people reasons for not going to church.
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:
Did you lose hope in christ? Did you lose hope in your pastor? Lack of job, no time for church due to Job, ur wife or husband

I hate it when I'm scammed. Especially when you know you're being scammed and you still fall for the scam.

Love Jesus pass anything sha
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by StrikeBack(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2019
I don't have any problem with religion.

We keep going in circles, attending service every Sunday, doing the same thing over and over and we expect Nigeria to be better.

All our corrupt politicians are either Christians or Muslims.

TBC...

1 Like

Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by Larryfest(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2019
The nature of Nigerian pastors stopped me from going to church..They hardly even follow what is in the Bible that they preach from so what's the point
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Lack of love in many churches.
I believe in Jesus Christ, but most Christians and churches I know don't represent Him. To them, it's just all about head knowledge about the bible, without proper application. I know there are still good churches out there though, just that they are hard to find.
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by falcon01: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2019
No matter how long a lie has been working the truth shall always prevail.
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by wittyt98(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2019
The day i realized God is not an author of Confusion, man is grin

think about it, over 5000 religions are being practiced in our planet alone. each one of these 5k Religions have different believes, different creation stories, different doctrines and ways of life and each one of these 5k religions with the help of their different and contradictive holy books claim to be the best, the only true one grin

iS God a joke to y'all? is God an author of confusion? why will God go around the world forming different religions and giving them different belives and ideas of how life was formed. it's obvious all these religions, their self acclaimed holy books and their rules were formed by mare mortals in the quest to gain power and control their fellow humans

I stopped going to be church the day I realised God doesn't have a religion. God is neither a Christian nor a Muslim. God is for all regardless of what u believe in or where u are from.

God can be found everywhere If u know
he's in a church
he's in a mosque
he's in a shrine
he's in my parlor. i don't have to be a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist,jew, ifa worshipper etc or go to a church, Mosque etc to experience the Goodness of God
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Go to church to serve and worship God.

Not for any Pastor.

Get it right.

1 Like

Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by Yellowgarri: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Lala carry this go front page, let's hear our people reasons for not going to church.
lack of job and lack of financial assistance
Re: What Stopped You From Going To Church? by sonmvayina(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Christianity is idolatry..

(1) (Reply)

The Futility Of The Mind / Is There Any Karma For Fraudsters / A Real Call To Fidelity, Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.