Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Love Letter To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Love Letter To Nairaland (2523 Views)

Jose Mourinho To Manchester United: Ex-chelsea Manager Pens Six-page Love Letter / A Love Letter From Your Blackberry To You / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Letter To Nairaland by thweraja10: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
Dear Nairaland,

Ive been looking for an opportunity to get close to you and to get to know you better . But the more i post the less i get to know you your numerous members. Your words are so harsh yet they are so irrestible cos sometimes they come from a loving heart who seldom cares or from a loving heart who is talking from experience. You even made some people a celebrity because of their post and comments no wonder the whole ladies is in love with 190 and Mr cock.
Thank you Nairaland for keeping my privacy cos even Seun does not know me and im unknown to you either when i post i seem invisible like the angels in the sky that gives me freedom to say whatever i wanna say. You made the moderators delete my post and and barn me whenever i misbehave and sometimes you give the moderators the power to to please their selfish desires. Though you are forum you still give room for people to hook up Omotola and 190 is a testimony.
Nairaland you are life in your own world cos you are diversified that why you
I would have love to continue but nairalandd wont pay me
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
thweraja10:

Dear Nairaland,

Ive been looking for an opportunity to get close to you and to get to know you better . But the more i post the less i get to know you your numerous members. Your words are so harsh yet they are so irrestible cos sometimes they come from a loving heart who seldom cares or from a loving heart who is talking from experience. You even made some people a celebrity because of their post and comments no wonder the whole ladies is in love with 190 and Mr cock.
Thank you Nairaland for keeping my privacy cos even Seun does not know me and im unknown to you either when i post i seem invisible like the angels in the sky that gives me freedom to say whatever i wanna say. You made the moderators delete my post and and barn me whenever i misbehave and sometimes you give the moderators the power to to please their selfish desires. Though you are forum you still give room for people to hook up Omotola and 190 is a testimony.

@ OP, i totally share your feelings== even when you say to yourself that you dont care if you get banned== After the ban you will realise there is something missing within you which is nairaland, The moderators are not only witch hunting people== they attack posts and deliberately beef you== but what can we do God dey shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Woke4all(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
;d
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Coolabbie: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
k-money £:

@ OP, i totally share your feelings== even when you say to yourself that you dont care if you get banned== After the ban you will realise there is something missing within you which is nairaland, The moderators are not only witch hunting people== they attack posts and deliberately beef you== but what can we do God dey shocked shocked shocked angry
grin speaking 4rm experience huh?
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
Coolabbie:

Every bad experience coolabbie== i never knew nairaland has become my regular TABA== until when I was ban== And God brought me back again== now am back and better grin cheesy wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Coolabbie: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2010
Amen 2 dat kay & welcome back.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
Coolabbie:

Amen 2 dat kay & welcome back.

Thanks sugar== I really missed you all== I refused to eat for the past 3 days of my inability to talk to you all undecided smiley
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Dsense(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
Coolabbie:

grin grin grin grin grin , , . . . . Bad girl!
k-money £:

Thanks sugar== I really missed you all== I refused to eat for the past 3 days of my inability to talk to you all undecided smiley
Welcome back bad boi. . . . . we miss ur trouble and ''=='' grin
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
D-sense:

grin grin grin grin grin , , . . . . Bad girl!Welcome back bad boi. . . . . we miss your trouble and ''=='' grin

Yes baba me self miss una die== for three days i no chop wink wink wink wink wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by belamour(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
k-money £:

Yes baba me self miss una die== for three days i no chop wink wink wink wink wink

Now you are lying again, I now see reason why those moderators got you ban. I personally caught you having a junkies yesterday in my dream.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
belamour:

Now you are lying again, I now see reason why those moderators got you ban. I personally caught you having a junkies yesterday in my dream.

true! i no lie naaw i no chop for three days=== Dem still ban me naww na God carry enter no be dem== because dem never unban me shocked angry
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Ivynwa(f): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
Kay kay sorry-o-o Ojare. Freecocoa really missed you, I helped her beg Mukina today to unban you so that you can come home to her.
Kpele-o-o I will let Freecocoa know that Kay is here.

@thweraja Sweetie
Who made you unhappy for me? What is your original username so that I go follow ask them to unban you dear. No vex too much okay Baby.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

Kay kay sorry-o-o Ojare. Freecocoa really missed you, I helped her beg Mukina today to unban you so that you can come home to her.
Kpele-o-o I will let Freecocoa know that Kay is here.

@thweraja Sweetie
Who made you unhappy for me? What is your original username so that I go follow ask them to unban you dear. No vex too much okay Baby.

Thank you jare Sweetie Ivynwa== they just want to kill my sweetestcocoa== Those people you begged never accept your plead oo==na God just open another way no be dem oo. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
Otunnnbaaaaaaa kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,
dey nevr ready wey dem dey grin grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by 190: 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2010
thweraja10:

Dear Nairaland,

aww i love this poem!!
Wanna make me cry!!  cry cry
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2010
^hehehe u ffit cry , u wey cold pass freezer
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
Idowuogbo:

Otunnnbaaaaaaa kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,
dey nevr ready wey dem dey  grin grin grin

ID na the return of MACHIAVELLI grin grin grin grin ;
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by belamour(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
190:

aww i love this poem!!
Wanna make me cry!!  cry cry

@190 Please stop crying cause i couldn't find the poem where did you keep it?
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2010
Oh my påpì is back am so happy.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
freecocoa:

Oh my påpì is back am so happy.

Sweetcocoa am back with a bang on their head== the return of [b]Machiavell[/b]i wink smiley
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
k-money £:

ID na the return of MACHIAVELLI grin grin grin grin ;
hehehe yes o , notin dey happen
na me an cocoa dey campaign kom see protestin , u b lord oo , u beta waka go collect ur mbe from queen  grin grin grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Ivynwa(f): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
Yeah! Cocoa girl is here-e-e-!!!!

Kay u can still make a check on that username tomorrow, they may unban you.
Idowuogbo:

na me an cocoa dey campaign kom see protestin , u b lord oo , u beta waka go collect your mbe from queen  grin grin grin grin
Idowu, do you mean Nsusu (kiss kiss), that na Osuofia version -o-o

@Thweraja Baby
Give me your former username okay sweetie, they may unban you. Stop being unhappy okay Baby.
I understand how some people feel when banned especially if you are outside Naija as this forum kinda helps one stay close to home and cure home sickness.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by belamour(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
Kai,  Moderators go ban all Haters in Ogun name
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ivynwa:

Yeah! Cocoa girl is here-e-e-!!!!

Kay u can still make a check on that username tomorrow, they may unban you.

All the user names are not working uptil now babe,  this one is just God doin no be dem wink
Idowuogbo:

na me an cocoa dey campaign kom see protestin , u b lord oo , u beta waka go collect your mbe from queen  grin grin grin grin

Madam i trust you and i know what you stand for== cocoa is another human being full of love, life and compasion==you know when the pharisees nail Jesus to cross the thief by the left hand side said to him master remember me in your KIGDOM== But enemies thought Jesus will not rise again. grin cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by 190: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2010
belamour:

@190 Please stop crying cause i couldn't find the poem where did you keep it?

To me this is more than a letter

Its a poem its so romantik!!

I feel like crying!! cry

Idowuogbo:

^hehehe u ffit cry , u wey cold pass freezer

Hehehehe, I went to ARGOS today and got a 3000KVA Heater for my room

The temperatures are expected to get worse from -4 to -20degree next week

Rite now i de sweat for inside room, GOD PUNISH DEVIL,
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2010
heheheh pele , its dat bad omo mehn u bet strt wearing tracksuit to bed
wen it gets to -23 its eida i strt wearing my coat to bed or i wud personally have a bonfire in my room
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2010
Idowuogbo:

heheheh pele , its dat bad omo mehn u bet strt wearing tracksuit to bed
wen it gets to -23 its eida i strt wearing my coat to bed or i wud personally have a bonfire in my room

Its -20 degree where i am now== at the moment every where is filled with snow turned ice block=== It seriously freezing and also snowing, Track suit is just like you wearing singlet smiley
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by ismaeel86(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2010
@idowu, am awaiting my consignment from qatar, i just ordered their weather so i can put it in my room, i heard its very hot there. hope to get it delivered next week.  grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by 190: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

Its -20 degree where i am now== at the moment every where is filled with snow turned ice block=== It seriously freezing and also snowing, Track suit is just like you wearing singlet smiley

Yeah im xpecting Glasgow to be -50 by next week
Northhumber and northern UK are worse Hits
Cars skip off roads now cos of ice
Ireland is even worse, the snow is more than 35cm high
people have to leave their cars running all nite else their engine freeze
One man died cos he fell inside a frozen lake unknown to him
This cold fit quench the fire inside hell!!
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

Its -20 degree where i am now== at the moment every where is filled with snow turned ice block=== It seriously freezing and also snowing,  Track suit is just like you wearing singlet  smiley
^lol really , na wah ur side bad oo , u beta strt wearing agbada and tracksuit to bed den , for extra resistance , i wud wear Tims 2, 4 to attack d snow so u dont go sliding although i wud love 2 c ur bum bum 4 ground hehehe

@ismaeel
hehehe , u not serious but y not order d sun to come down , dat wey u go jus dey solar evrytin tin  grin grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^lol really , na wah your side bad oo , u beta strt wearing agbada and tracksuit to bed den , for extra resistance , i wud wear Tims 2, 4 to attack d snow so u dont go sliding although i wud love 2 c your bum bum 4 ground hehehe

If you like wear one hundred tapolin== you go hearam==Freezing i mean sronger than coldroom temperature. cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36am On Nov 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin

u sef , so na dose zim zim u dey tek kill weda abi ,bad boi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Hottest? / Micheal Jackson Lands Lagos ! / Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.