Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,603 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS (1756 Views)

Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2019
A man who slapped his girlfriend has ended receiving the bitter side of the pill after she returned for a revenge.

A Nigerian man identified as Ramske Wire has taken to Facebook narrate his bitter experience with girlfriend after he slapped her.

The young man stated that he realized his mistake after he slapped her and he apologized, but she turned a deaf ear and rather chose to invite touts to deal with him.

Ramske also said that his girlfriend lied to the touts that he raped her.

Sharing photos of his battered face, he wrote:
"I slap her Based On What She Did an I realize my mistakes saying am sorry slapping her so she report to the Area Boyz To Beat Me Up..
"Eh never finish Oo she still even lied I rape her, me fine boy way my Girls Full everywhere But We Give Thanks To God All Is Fine.”

See More Photos Below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/angry-girlfriend-hires-area-boys-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2019
grin no talk to her again

make she beg u tire

1 Like

Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
grin no talk to her again

make she beg u tire
That girl no do good this one too much
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by Conceptman: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2019
He use small hand take collect big hand grin o fi owo kekere gba nla
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why people de easily believe girls anytime they mention rape

Sorry bro
Next time don't slap a woman

3 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by Jabioro: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
You should go back on another beautiful revenge..this time around be diplomatic,tactic, and wise..first to slap in no dey pain, second to slap in dey pain small last to slap eyes dey red.. measured she get red eyes...
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by kemzy036: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lalasticlala see this
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by SOFTENGR: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Don't play with her again
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by OGwales(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2019
After you slapped her, you told her sorry. Good

The same formula here, AFTER THEM PANEL BEAT YOU TOO, she will simply tell you that she is sorry.

Only mumu boys beats women.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by danny56: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Why did you slap her in the first place?

Anyways stay away from such a lady because she can kill you too.. there's always a sign for future danger.
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by JBoss25(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Angry Girlfriend Hires Area Boys To Beat Up Boyfriend Who Slapped Her. PHOTOS by kellight(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Did she also come with Anthony Joshua to beat you grin grin grin grin because only area boy can't do that damage grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Grandma Dies Of Heart Attack After 3 Granddaughters Raped In Front Of Her / Kidnappers Killed Army Officer, Abducted His Mom And Wife. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.