Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Charge For Your SEO Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Charge For Your SEO Services (435 Views)

How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 / Please Help! Gtbank Is Trying To Charge Me For ATM Card Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge For Your SEO Services by 369digital: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2019

Here’s how much to charge for your services

I remember speaking to clients early on in my business and being afraid to give them my price. The worst part was I wasn’t even charging high prices. Looking back I was scared because I thought they would think I was charging too much and I wasn’t confident about my prices.

I told myself...

"Who am I to charge more when there are people much better than me?"

"These business owners don’t have much money so I shouldn’t charge them more."

"If I charge more, they’ll hire someone else for less and I won’t have work."

{!name_fix} wait, these are the questions I will answer, and put you on the spotlight at my WhatsApp training on January 11,2020
Visit: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

Now lets move on....

After talking to hundreds of potential SEO entrepreneurs just like you and me, I know I wasn’t alone in those thoughts.

It’s very common to think like that and it’s ok as long as you are aware of those thoughts so you can address them.

One of the best ways to work past these thoughts is to select a specific niche so you know how much the clients can afford and you can use numbers to show them why your price is worth every penny. Most importantly, you’ll feel confident charging these prices. (Don’t worry, I’ll show you how).

Visit: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.phphttps:///LrEZJULe98qGKavA9TzUQj

With pricing, it’s completely possible for both you and your client to be happy with your price. After all, you’re providing excellent value to your clients and you don’t want to work for less than you’re worth or it will be hard to do a good job and not resent the client.

Pricing should always be based on VALUE. You should never compete on price. Competing on price is a fast race to the bottom as you can only go so low and it’s the fastest way to burn yourself out.

I can hear you saying "yeah, that sounds great but how do I get a client to see my value."

The good news is when you serve a niche, it’s easier to show your value in terms of dollars. And dollars are a language clients speak.

(1) (Reply)

Believerswatch.com / Withdraw Your Limited Paypal Account / How To Sell Anything Faster And Make Huge Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.