Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Was Your Best Business Deal? And How Much You Made Off It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Was Your Best Business Deal? And How Much You Made Off It? (491 Views)

How I Lost A Business Deal And Ruin My Reputation Just Because.... / Very Sharp Urgent Business Deal Anyone Can Do..no Joke! Please Check Inside / Business Deal For Real Estate Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Best Business Deal? And How Much You Made Off It? by Antony061(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
so i just read a topic "your worst business deal"!
and people commented on how they lost millions!
so i decided to create this topic to known those who made some cool cash off their investment!
Re: What Was Your Best Business Deal? And How Much You Made Off It? by ekene101: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
It was on Christmas day 27yrs ago,I,my elder brothers (3 of them) and area friends moved from house to house and we were given few naira notes,even uncles and aunties we were forming stubborn head for.
We roamed d city of warri from morning till evening and later shared the proceed and I got about 200naira then which was a lot of money then because other people secretly gave me money as I was the youngest amongst them..
Long story short,my mom defrauded me,promised to buy me kito sandals and jean trouser and jean shirt with rubber eyeglass and those rubber necklace wey shine pass bling bling..
To even worsen the whole thing,I receive 3people beating wen I protested for my hard earned money a day to new year wen my mom didn't come from market with the above items.. She say weather i no dey chop for house..

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Best Business Deal? And How Much You Made Off It? by futurerex: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Still hustling, God bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Needed!!! / Here's How You Can Make About #5000 Daily / Import And Export Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.