Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used (2610 Views)

The Oppo Thread (oppo Users: Oppof11pro, Oppok1, Oppo A5s.) / Oppo A5s: Unboxing And First Impressions / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by craigkoel1989: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
I recently bought an oppo a5s recently and I must say it is the best phone I have ever used, I have used up to 20 phones including redmi note 8, redmi 8a, redmi 7a, hawaui y7, Samsung a20, umidigi a5pro and many more
You might be wondering redmi note 8, the phone is a beast but the battery capacity was not what I expected, the battery did not meet my expectation, I gave my redmi 8a which I loved to my friend whose phone was stolen by masquerades during a festival, that phone has the most powerful battery ever, but as a phone freak I could not buy a phone I had used before
I bought an umidigi a5pro, that phone is overhyped, the battery was terrible, the phone was always hot and the phone never gets full
Then I sold the umidigi and bought oppo a5s
I must say I am amazed with how wonderful the phone is, the phone is fast, and the battery capacity is mindblowing, I used the phone from 9 in the morning and when it was 8 in the evening I still had 37%
The phone is also wonderful as you can hide apps in your phone and simply access them from your phone caller by dialing #code# and it will apear
The phone fell from my hand and when I picked it up there wasnt any specific single scratch
I am not a marketer of any products, I am just impressed by what the phone offers
The only demerit of the phone is it's high price of about 53k but after seeing what it offers i do not feel like I spent too much money
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by Sonoyom(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
craigkoel1989:
I recently bought an oppo a5s recently and I must say it is the best phone I have ever used, I have used up to 20 phones including redmi note 8, redmi 8a, redmi 7a, hawaui y7, Samsung a20, umidigi a5pro and many more
You might be wondering redmi note 8, the phone is a beast but the battery capacity was not what I expected, the battery did not meet my expectation, I gave my redmi 8a which I loved to my friend whose phone was stolen by masquerades during a festival, that phone has the most powerful battery ever, but as a phone freak I could not buy a phone I had used before
I bought an umidigi a5pro, that phone is overhyped, the battery was terrible, the phone was always hot and the phone never gets full
Then I sold the umidigi and bought oppo a5s
I must say I am amazed with how wonderful the phone is, the phone is fast, and the battery capacity is mindblowing, I used the phone from 9 in the morning and when it was 8 in the evening I still had 37%
The phone is also wonderful as you can hide apps in your phone and simply access them from your phone caller by dialing #code# and it will apear
The phone fell from my hand and when I picked it up there wasnt any specific single scratch
I am not a marketer of any products, I am just impressed by what the phone offers
The only demerit of the phone is it's high price of about 53k but after seeing what it offers i do not feel like I spent too much money
You're not a Marketer? quite surprising

5 Likes

Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by craigkoel1989: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sonoyom:

You're not a Marketer? quite surprising
I am not a marketer, I am just informing people how good the phone is
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by wingmanIII: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
craigkoel1989:

I also heard good things about the phone. Not surprising, it is made by the 1+ group.
Do you know about the oppo A9?
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by craigkoel1989: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yes I have heard heard of the phone, the review of the phone is wow but it is the price that made me go for the a5s
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by rowland545(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Even though oppo is a nice phone ...but this thing u r saying is a lie ....I know u r lying but continue

3 Likes

Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by GraGra247(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
craigkoel1989:

Xiaomi fanatics are coming for your head. But to be frank it'll be hard to convince anyone Oppo A5s is better than Redmi Note 8 as you claimed.

To start with, I doubt a 48mp quad camera setup can be compared to 12mp dual camera in Oppo.

1 Like

Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Just compare the phone with ordinary redmi 8...,

That redmi note 8 comparison is far fetch.. U be marketer jooor

5 Likes

Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by sunshineV(f): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oppo a5s issa nice phone but I gave up when he compared it with redmi note 8 sad

10 Likes

Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
wingmanIII:

I also heard good things about the phone. Not surprising, it is made by the 1+ group.
Do you know about the oppo A9?

Who are the +1 group? Tell me please grin
I use A9 2020, the phone is full of wonders grin
I don't know how to use the correct phone terminologies to describe it.

To summarize it, my friend saw the phone, went to buy hers. She got home and her husband after seeing and feeling the phone dumped his iPhone to get oppo A9 2020 next day grin

The phone has so oooo much features I'm still getting to know how to enjoy the phone for maximim satisfaction.
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by wingmanIII: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
CTGVenturesFCT:

To summarize it, my friend saw the phone, went to buy hers. She got home and her husband after seeing and feeling the phone dumped his iPhone to get oppo A9 2020 next day grin

The phone has so oooo much features I'm still getting to know how to enjoy the phone for maximim satisfaction.

This is OnePlus. Very high end phone

1 Like

Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by Chuksteric(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Real badass
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by DrayZee: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
CTGVenturesFCT:

It's a really good phone. The Redmi Note 8 Pro beats it, but only by a slight margin.

Xiaomi has conquered the midrange market. We await the Galaxy A51, the only phone that could possibly surpass the Note 8 Pro.
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by craigkoel1989: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2019
GraGra247:

Xiaomi fanatics are coming for your head. But to be frank it'll be hard to convince anyone Oppo A5s is better than Redmi Note 8 as you claimed.

To start with, I doubt a 48mp quad camera setup can be compared to 12mp dual camera in Oppo.

I am not a camera fan and so didn't use much of the camera, what I considered was how strong the battery was, redmi note 8 battery disappointed me as it could not satisfy my everyday need
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by craigkoel1989: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2019
CTGVenturesFCT:

My sister who no go no know, the phone never seize to amaze me, phone has fallen up to 3 times and no single scratch
Re: Oppo A5s Is To The Best Phone I Have Ever Used by tck2000(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Sorry to disturb you but do you still export?...If yes,is it possible to export raw eggs to the UK without them breaking?

(1) (Reply)

10 Cheap 5G Phones To Buy In 2020 / Reputable Short Code Service Provider In Nigeria / Pls Help!!!my Bold 9900 Is Asking For MEP Code To Unlock My Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.