Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? (1053 Views)

Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
If ize iyamu or even pius odubu succeeds in getting the apc ticket and obaseki joins pdp or any other party,i see obaseki losing.both ize iyamu and obaseki are from edo south and will share votes here.in terms of popularity and grassroot strength,ize iyamu edges obaseki.whoever will win edo south will do so narrowly and it wont have any decisive effect.

In edo central,there are naturally pdp and pdp usually edges apc there narrowly although ize iyamu has a lot of supporters there.the decider will be edo north where oshiomhole holds sway.the governor will be totally outmuscled in the 6 lgas of edo north.whether through rigging or free and fair polls,obaseki will be trounced here.

Mynd44
Orientation01
Rusher14
Gavelslam
Midolian
Ekinematics
Fergieboy
Bimpe
Freeze
Nairalandtopuser
Kyase
Kahal
Mymouth
Binikingdowm
Meleszenawi
Ojiofor
Indispensable
Hotfreeze
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by helinues: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
So in all of Edo state, upon how exposed they are ( They might have highest % Nigeria living abroad statistically) , Na only Obaseki and Ize Iyanmu fit govern them.

Anyways, my advise to Obaseki, settle your scores with Osho baba, should you move to other party, your lose is impending.

My advise to Ize Iyanmu, as you have decided not to learn from history ( How Obaseki being played currently by the same Osho baba he is romancing with) , the stick Wey we take flog nonsense out from first wife's brains still dey on top of the roof should second wife do gra gra

4 Likes

Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by senatordave1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:
So in all of Edo state, upon how exposed they are ( They might have highest % Nigeria living abroad statistically) , Na only Obaseki and Ize Iyanmu fit govern them.

Anyways, my advise to Obaseki, settle your scores with Osho baba, should you move to other party, your lose is impending.

My advise to Ize Iyanmu, as you have decided not to learn from history ( How Obaseki being played currently by the same Osho baba he is romancing with) , the stick Wey we take flog nonsense out from first wife's brains still dey on top of the roof should second wife do gra gra
Ill prefer ogie or odubu
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by Mraphel: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iyamu is d man.

Trust me majority of d non Bini people in Edo state are voting out Obaseki

Obaseki's tenure is over..he can continue to insult his boss oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by markfem2: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
With the show of shame witnessed in kogi, my advice to obaseki is to make peace with oshomole if he wants to be reelected. He can't fight the demonic Apc and escape unscathed.

2 Likes

Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by edoairways: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Obaseki would remain the governor of Edo state
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by Magicians: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Your oracle get mind.

edoairways:
Obaseki would remain the governor of Edo state
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by ORIENTATION101: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
senatordave1:
If ize iyamu or even pius odubu succeeds in getting the apc ticket and obaseki joins pdp or any other party,i see obaseki losing.both ize iyamu and obaseki are from edo south and will share votes here.in terms of popularity and grassroot strength,ize iyamu edges obaseki.whoever will win edo south will do so narrowly and it wont have any decisive effect.

In edo central,there are naturally pdp and pdp usually edges apc there narrowly although ize iyamu has a lot of supporters there.the decider will be edo north where oshiomhole holds sway.the governor will be totally outmuscled in the 6 lgas of edo north.whether through rigging or free and fair polls,obaseki will be trounced here.

Mynd44
Orientation01
Rusher14
Gavelslam
Midolian
Ekinematics
Fergieboy
Bimpe
Freeze
Nairalandtopuser
Kyase
Kahal
Mymouth
Binikingdowm
Meleszenawi
Ojiofor
Indispensable
Hotfreeze
orientation 101 instead.

Obaseki has exhausted all his strategics. He is frustrated that he couldn't get backing of pmb.
The Aso Rock cabals he lobbied with Edo funds chop his money and clean mouth.

Oshomole killed two birds (obaseki &Pdp) with one stone(ize iyamu).getting ize iyamu to defect is a masterstroke.

Ize iyamu is the only pdp candidate that can upset factionalised Apc.
Right now pdp have lost their biggest asset to apc.

Obaseki is in oshomole trap already no way out.he can only cry and wail not even pmb will come to his aid.

Obaseki knows the only way he can return as governor is to get Apc ticket.Defecting to pdp means he has killed his short political career untimely.

Apc Constitution empowers NWC of the party to adopt mode of primary ,direct,indirect or consensus for a factionalised state chapter.

Edo south is divided already it is stalemate which might likely go in favour of Apc due ize iyamu popularity and federal might.

Edo central is likely to be 65-35 in favour of pdp.

Edo northcheesycheesy oshomole will write result for all candidatestonguetongue .maybe pdp might be lucky to get required 25% .

that kogi game plan of suppressing votes in ur opposition stronghold and inflating figures in ur stronghold with federal might will decide the winner in favour of ize iyamu.

The game plan won Apc presidential election.
No bogus figures in ss/se like 2015.
Meanwhile apc kept the bogus figures in their own stronghold intact .

Same game plan was used in Kano rerun.

4 Likes

Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by senatordave1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
orientation 101 instead.

Obaseki has exhausted all his strategics. He is frustrated that he couldn't get backing of pmb.
The Aso Rock cabals he lobbied with Edo funds chop his money and clean mouth.

Oshomole killed two birds (obaseki &Pdp) with one stone(ize iyamu).getting ize iyamu to defect is a masterstroke.

Ize iyamu is the only pdp candidate that can upset factionalised Apc.
Right now pdp have lost their biggest asset to apc.

Obaseki is in oshomole trap already no way out.he can only cry and wail not even pmb will come to his aid.

Obaseki knows the only way he can return as governor is to get Apc ticket.Defecting to pdp means he has killed his short political career untimely.

Apc Constitution empowers NWC of the party to adopt mode of primary ,direct,indirect or consensus for a factionalised state chapter.

Edo south is divided already it is stalemate which might likely go in favour of Apc due ize iyamu popularity and federal might.

Edo central is likely to be 65-35 in favour of pdp.

Edo northcheesycheesy oshomole will write result for all candidatestonguetongue .maybe pdp might be lucky to get required 25% .

that kogi game plan of suppressing votes in ur opposition stronghold and inflating figures in ur stronghold with federal might will decide the winner in favour of ize iyamu.

The game plan won Apc presidential election.
No bogus figures in ss/se like 2015.
Meanwhile apc kept the bogus figures in their own stronghold intact .

Same game plan was used in Kano rerun.
ohh
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by itsme01: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
if Obaseki joins PDP he would be impeached and not fit to contest any election
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
I still dont know what obaseki plan is sha, so unfortunate for a performer like him.

The only solution is if he can create a kind of judiary crisis in the primaries like in rivers, zamfara so that the apc candidate is entirely invalidated and pdp gets free win.

I guess this is his plan cos of the parallel party structures and confusion on ground

But if you say election proper oshomole rather die than allow him or pdp win edo

1 Like

Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by senatordave1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mikecold:
I still dont know what obaseki plan is sha, so unfortunate for a performer like him.

The only solution is if he can create a kind of judiary crisis in the primaries like in rivers, zamfara so that the apc candidate is entirely invalidated and pdp gets free win.

I guess this is his plan cos of the parallel party structures and confusion on ground

But if you say election proper oshomole rather die than allow him or pdp win edo

Based on the bayelsa polls,this wont happen again
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Based on the bayelsa polls,this wont happen again
bayelsa was a consesus on lyon.

But in edo obaseki is ready to drag that apc ticket and create a juciary vaccum just like he did in edha.

It is even a delibrate thing
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mikecold:
bayelsa was a consesus on lyon.

But in edo obaseki is ready to drag that apc ticket and create a juciary vaccum just like he did in edha.

It is even a delibrate thing
My brother,how can you say bayelsa was a consensus? Anyway,your right but when i first said that lyon will win,nobody believed me.it was based on some unique calculations.obaseki will lose except he wins apc ticket which i dont see happening.i hope after he loses,you guys wont say that it was a consensus
Re: Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Mikecold:

River and zamfara were diff because he is directly involve as a sitting governor,if primary is scatter before the primary window close obaseki may be impeach

(1) (Reply)

Video) These Are The Reasons Why I Told Buhari To Resign - Abaribe / BREAKING: INEC chiefs in closed door meeting over Bayelsa / How Uzodinma's Victory Was Obtained By Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.