Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

In Need Of A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of A Serious Relationship (859 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship. / Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship. / Serious Relationship Needed For 2020/2021 Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an Engineer. Am 31years of age, Well educated., am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady and u can be sincere..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, the holy holy type, rude and saucy type, the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our time. I Will also prefer Lagos base... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 0812 592 6897. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Still expecting any good conversation keeping lady
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Still in need of a serious lady, that wants a real relationship. Let's get together and start something meaningful. Pls be Presentable and have an easy going, good attitude
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello, still in search of a responsible Presentable lady. Pls if u are a tribalism person or very holy holy type, pls no need of messaging me. Am open to any interesting soul, Presentable and can have a good lovely healthy conversation about us

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Still in search of a nice Presentable lady..any should feel free to contact me if you are interested
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an Engineer. Am 31years of age, Well educated., am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady and u can be sincere..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, the holy holy type, rude and saucy type, the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our time. I Will also prefer Lagos base... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 0812 592 6897. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by olivrich(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Any sincere lady n Lagos who really want to be loved in a serious relationship should pls contact me on 08138394183, I don't do hookup, scammers don't waste ur time and data.
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by gst123: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good day Admin, am Owolabi by name, I base in Lagos, need Lady for a serious relationship that will leads to marriage soon. She must be base in Lagos, AA Genotype, Yoruba, 26-32.
my contact WhatsApp: 08062959109
Re: In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Dzes: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dzes:
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, M.sc holder, am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable firm in lagos As an Automation Engineer. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 20yrs upward, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My WhatsApp number 09028560743. Pls if u looking for pinging or flashy looking display guys, pls don't message me, let's not waste each other's time

Still in need of a single presentable simple nice lady that can keep a good conversation up..

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Suggar Mummy / Some Cuties Are Not Real Cuties / Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.