Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

“Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (4420 Views)

Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by made4naijamusic: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has taken to instagram to dish out an advice to single ladies and gents on her page.

The curvy actress advised her teeming fans not to enter the new year single, adding that God would bless each and every one of them with a good man or woman.

Flaunting her man on Instagram, the actress wrote;

“Goodnight kinda feeling funny tonight.
Don’t enter 2020 single. God bless you with a good man or Woman. Don’t forget to get that waist snatched. Your man might just be by the corner. hourglassfashionworld Every woman’s Companion”

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMMyH96zCOc

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Freestainworld(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
To marry dey even hungry this people but they will be forming like men are not God sent.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by meobizy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
That man is the MVP if he can get an erection from looking at her. Then again I won’t put it past Yoruba boys, the heftier the female the stronger the physical attraction.

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by veli1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na church wedding or fu*kin wedding?
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by BluntBlunt: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Madame if you are not married you before 31st December you are still single

4 Likes

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Congratulations madam

Your relationship is new so take it easy with the excitement and keep your advice to yourself.nobody asked you

We don't want to hear stories that touches the soul after 2 months

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by BLESSMME: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
I like the way she was superbly snubbed by her ex friend.
2020 the year of snubbing clout chasers grin
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by zikcash(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
dat wan nah achievement?。。。。。awon motivational speaker/adviser。。。mtchew
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by aminusodiq(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Congratulations madam

Your relationship is new so take it easy with the excitement and keep your advice to yourself.nobody asked you

We don't want to hear stories that touches the soul after 2 months
not all relshp fails... Nd if it fails, dey enjoyd it while it last!!! Aeroplane go dey ground bfor he fly!!!! If shiloh marriage or a kinda fixed marriage is wat u want... den dont discourage people who ar willing to find love!!!
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
aminusodiq:
not all relshp fails... Nd if it fails, dey enjoyd it while it lastd!!! Aeroplane go dey ground bfor he fly!!!! If shiloh marriage or a kinda fixed marriage is wat u want... den dont discourage people who ar willing to find love!!!
heyyysss Mr man think properly before you type or get into my mention.i am not wishing her marriage to fail,I said she should keep her advice to herself because no one asked her.shiloh or no Shiloh, that one consain Una and please learn to type like you went to school ( that's if you did)
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by aminusodiq(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
heyyysss Mr man think properly before you type or get into my mention.i am not wishing her marriage to fail,I said she should keep her advice to herself because no one asked her.shiloh or no Shiloh, that one consain Una and please learn to type like you went to school ( that's if you did)
so far shiloh dosent concern us.. Her choice to flaut her relshp status dosent concern u U feel me angry grin grin grin

Nd abt d schl part, so far u got my points clearly,!! Den fu. ck ur opinion!
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
aminusodiq:
so far shiloh dosent concern us.. Her choice to flaut her relshp status dosent concern u U feel me angry grin grin grin

Nd abt d schl part, so far u got my points clearly,!! Den fu. ck ur opinion!
oponu nie....did she flaunt her relationship in her bedroom or A PUBLIC FORUM

If anyone puts what is meant to be private public he/she should expect anything.both the one that will Go down well with him and the one that won't.then about the school part,o goh! Onilakaye boshey wunkomo.so you went to school and you're typing like a secretariat school dropout
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by aminusodiq(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:
oponu nie....did she flaunt her relationship in her bedroom or A PUBLIC FORUM

If anyone puts what is meant to be private public he/she should expect anything.both the one that will Go down well with him and the one that won't.then about the school part,o goh! Onilakaye boshey wunkomo.so you went to school and you're typing like a secretariat school dropout

well.. I can see how paind u are!! Either she flauts her rlshp online or not, dats not ur business! Shes matured nd made her choice clear! Shes probably ready for d consequences too cheesy I can see how pained and negative u are! /i doubt any man can keep a relshp wit a lady dis insultive! Cos i can imagine hw ull wake up one day to call ur mother inlaw oponu nd d likes! grin grin grin a self aclaimed encyclopedia like u should know how to engage in argument without being inane!
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
aminusodiq:
well.. I can see how paind u are!! Either she flauts her rlshp online or not, dats not ur business! Shes matured nd made her choice clear! Shes probably ready for d consequences too cheesy I can see how pained and negative u are! /i doubt any man can keep a relshp wit a lady dis insultive! Cos i can imagine hw ull wake up one day to call ur mother inlaw oponu nd d likes! grin grin grin a self aclaimed encyclopedia like u should know how to engage in argument without being inane!
coming from a jobless and frustrated internet tout grin

Omabinu kuni grin

Illiterate oshi grin

Them dey call man you too dey talk.my friend will you clear out of my mention grin

Erinkan na grin

Werey otirionje je, onsoro marriage.2centimeter prrek grin
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Pyzay: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ass hoe

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by aminusodiq(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Omabinu kuni grin

Illiterate oshi grin

Them dey call man you too dey talk.my friend will you clear out of my mention grin

Erinkan na grin

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Ayobami7(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2019
道我
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by made4naijamusic: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Lalasticlala cool
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Jokerman(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Omabinu kuni grin

Illiterate oshi grin

Erinkan na grin

No respect for the male gender
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:

No respect for the male gender
respect is not a function of gender.it is EARNED.the same way you're not paid because of your gender but by the services you give or what you're able to produce.pele
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Jokerman(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:
respect is not a function of gender.it is EARNED.the same way you're not paid because of your gender but by the services you give or what you're able to produce.pele

God's word is bigger than anything on earth....
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:

God's word is bigger than anything on earth....
true but God also gave you a brain in order for you to know how to EARN respect
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Jokerman(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:
true but God also gave you a brain in order for you to know how to EARN respect

Yes you are right even at that Sarah called Abraham, "my lord", "my lord"... even in all circumstance...
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:

Yes you are right even at that Sarah called Abraham, "my lord", "my lord"... even in all circumstance...
A.D 1256 is very different from 2019

Stop comparing a dog and a lion.e no go at all
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Jokerman(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
dangotesmummy:
A.D 1256 is very different from 2019

Stop comparing a dog and a lion.e no go at all

God's word doesn't change my dear wink
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by EmmySparky(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
She is talking about her new Bobo while some people have already joined them as husband and wife ...na wa o...some people are just too forward...
Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by dangotesmummy: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:

God's word doesn't change my dear wink
hmnnn God himself said IN THE BIBLE

I AM NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.WHATEVER YOU SOW,THAT SHALL YOU REAP

So if you sow respect,you will get respect and if you sow disrespect, you will get it.shii is earned.its not bought in the market

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man by Jokerman(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
dangotesmummy:
hmnnn God himself said IN THE BIBLE

I AM NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.WHATEVER YOU SOW,THAT SHALL YOU REAP

So if you sow respect,you will get respect and if you sow disrespect, you will get it.shii is earned.its not bought in the market

Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston Suprise Act At The Celebration Of Gospel Bet / Ini Edo: Should We Be Worried? / Ebube Nwagbo, D'banj And Oge Okoye At AY Live Abuja Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.