Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project (1068 Views)

Seeking Pharmacist or Investor With pharmacy License To Practice In Nigeria / I Need Loan Or Investor - Get 10% Of Your Investment Monthly, Abuja Preferrable / Are You Foriegner Or Investor Looking To Visit Nigeria?we Can Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project by jeftalene(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm seeking a 1.56m USD funding for my real estate project in Nigeria. The required fund is to develop serviced plots and sell them to subscribers and subsequently provide affordable homes in Lagos.

I already have Offtakers who have formally expressed willingness to subscribe to bulk purchase once the plots are almost ready. As my partner, you will have 40% stake in the project. Return on investment is projected at 170% in 2 years.
I'd be happy if we could work together on this project. I already have a blue print -the business plan, capital layout and revenue projections but I won't share until there is serious interest.

I'm also open to other sources of financing at 4-6% interest rate. A property collateral (in Nigeria) valued at about 1m USD is also available.

Lets discuss on Mobile/Whatsapp if you are my ideal business partner: +234 816 739 4799

1 Like

Re: Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project by NairalandAngel(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2019
jeftalene:
I'm seeking a 1.56m USD funding for my real estate project in Nigeria. The required fund is to develop serviced plots and sell them to subscribers and subsequently provide affordable homes in Lagos.

I already have Offtakers who have formally expressed willingness to subscribe to bulk purchase once the plots are almost ready. As my partner, you will have 40% stake in the project. Return on investment is projected at 170% in 2 years.
I'd be happy if we could work together on this project. I already have a blue print -the business plan, capital layout and revenue projections but I won't share until there is serious interest.

I'm also open to other sources of financing at 4-6% interest rate. A property collateral (in Nigeria) valued at about 1m USD is also available.

Lets discuss on Mobile/Whatsapp if you are my ideal business partner: +234 816 739 4799

Where is the land in question located?

Are all the documentations in place especially documents relating to ownership?

Is there a valuation report on the land?

Have you handled a project of this magnitude before?
Re: Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project by jeftalene(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Where is the land in question located?
Are all the documentations in place especially documents relating to ownership?
Is there a valuation report on the land?
Have you handled a project of this magnitude before?

1. Proposed Land for the project = Simawa, along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Proposed Land for Collateral Security = Wuye, Abuja 2. Yes, CofO and TDB 3. Yes, but outdated. Working on a fresh one. 4. Yes currently within the same vicinity
Re: Be My Silent Partner Or Investor For A Real Estate Project by jeftalene(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options No Loss Pandemic Isolation Quarantine And Recovery Strategies / BEAV - The Future Of Education / Why I Buy Houses Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.