Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

2019 Reviews- Your Best And Worst Governor's... President Rating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Reviews- Your Best And Worst Governor's... President Rating (247 Views)

Top 5 Worst Governor’s In Nigeria 2021-2022 / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Reviews- Your Best And Worst Governor's... President Rating by nathie007: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
2019 the best year so far in my life is replete with dramas, melodramas and tragicomedy...
Which Governor has impressed you the most? And who is the worst performing Governor in the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Well, Last week I was in the ancient city of Ibadan after flying to 20 out of the most important cities of this country...
And I can only conclude that Seyi Makinde is easily the best Governor in Nigeria.

But Who is the worst? Here, Nairalanders, I need your help.
This thread is not for political apologists... it is not for those who are paid by media organizations backed by Political feudal Lord's... it is for ordinary working class Nigerians like me. And it is strictly for academical purposes ONLY.

And Baba Bihari who has done so well in the last few months by Closing the borders on my reckoning... have come to tell us he can afford to be Reckless, since he is not pursuing a 3rd term Agenda- to the point of promoting what media houses has called a Regime.

On a scale of 0 to 10, how do you rate him?

I will be fair to give Bubu a 4. what about you? Let's hear your comments.

This is not about buharists and Atiku Goons...
Let un-bought citizens speak OUT please.

Thanks for your CONTRIBUTIONS...

(1) (Reply)

Government Special Announcement / Be Of Good Behaviour This Christmas, Buhari Tells Robbers, Kidnappers, Looters / Vision 2020 How Far Have We(nigeria Gone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.