Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) (1803 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by jaybenugo: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
IgbereTV captured a throwback photo of former President, Late Alhaji Shehu Shagari holding a security meeting with his Service chiefs, Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari, Gen Sani Abacha, Gen Ibrahim Babangida and other top military officers.

Ironically, it was these military officers that later planned and executed the December, 31st Coup which removed the democratically elected Late Alhaji Shegu Shagari from power and installed Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari as the Head of State.

http://igberetvnews.com/1206187/former-president-shagari-buhari-babangida-others-throwback-photo/

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by Sirjamo: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Story teller

2 Likes

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by oyin44: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Story teller
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by yanabasee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
The coup planner of daura...

1 Like

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by babadem2much(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
That's when Nigeria was using right hand drive economy but since they change to left ! Kai na sofa
Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by Brandstudio01: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
That was when a Bag of Rice was 28,000.
Oh how time fly grin

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
The daura lanky drunkard has always been a snitch right from the days of Frederick Luggard.

1 Like

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
I see Buhari, Abacha, Vatsa, Ejoor (or Adekunle, hard to tell). Akinrinade and Jallo.

I do not see Babangida in picture. Point to him.
Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by jahsharon: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Erediauwa:
The daura lanky drunkard has always been a snitch right from the days of Frederick Luggard.

Only one drunk has lead Nigeria. A drunk that went to UN Conference, got drunk and landed in the hospital. The drunk that gave the key of the national treasury to his illiterate wife and his mistresses. Even foreign international businessmen call him the ineffectual Buffon. We good Nigerians call him the drunk fisherman from Otuoke. He is Goatluck Ebele Azikiwe Jobaddaft.

1 Like

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by itsme01: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin

when will Igbere TV show us pictures of his boss in Orji Uzor Kalu Kuje Prison

they where running their mouth on Tinubu's issue and that of Osinbajo unknown to them Kalu would witness 2023 in jail

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by oyatz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Adekunle retired from the Army in 1975.

BabaRamota1980:
I see Buhari, Abacha, Vatsa, Ejoor (or Adekunle, hard to tell). Akinrinade and Jallo.

Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
oyatz:
Adekunle retired from the Army in 1975.

Thanks. So that is definitely David Ejoor in the picture.
Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by abdullaliyya: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

babangida at the right hand side of President
Re: Former President Shagari With Buhari, Babangida And Others (Throwback Photo) by IbyOneGod: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bubu was thinking of how to overthrow himself

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi / It Is An Abomination For Anyone To Call Themself A Biafran" / Nigeria Sars Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.