Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Visa To The Gambia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To The Gambia (528 Views)

AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia / I Just Got To The Gambia / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To The Gambia by Olubakers: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
[b][/b]Please I need information on the fastest and easiest way to apply and get visa to the Gambia within 2 weeks! Kindly leave a reply if you have any relevant info on that... Thanks to all. Regards.
Re: Visa To The Gambia by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Olubakers:
[b][/b]Please I need information on the fastest and easiest way to apply and get visa to the Gambia within 2 weeks! Kindly leave a reply if you have any relevant info on that... Thanks to all. Regards.
It is visa free for Nigerians for a stay of up to 1 or 3 months, what u should be talking about is accommodation
Re: Visa To The Gambia by Olubakers: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
ralphyoung123:
It is visa free for Nigerians for a stay of up to 1 or 3 months, what u should be talking about is accommodation
Thnks so much for your response, my issue is I tried to book for a ticket on wakanow.com but one of the agents advised me and said emphatically that I can't go to the Gambia without a visa..., that is somehow confusing.
Do you think I should visit the Gambian embassy?
Re: Visa To The Gambia by BlackHamish: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Olubakers:
Thnks so much for your response, my issue is I tried to book for a ticket on wakanow.com but one of the agents advised me and said emphatically that I can't go to the Gambia without a visa..., that is somehow confusing.

Dude! c'mon, You dont need a visa for Gambia on a Nigerian Passport na. All those yoruba people way full there, na Usain bolt them carry go there na.

https://www.visahq.com.ng/gambia/
Re: Visa To The Gambia by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Olubakers:
No one knows it all, the agent is likely to be misinformed or trying to exploit you. Gambia is an ECOWAS country and it is visa free for Nigerians for up to 1 or 3 months, but u can go to their embassy at abuja to confirm, and u can also browse it online, just get ur ECOWAS or international passport, coupled with ur yellow card and you are good to go. Your passport will be stamped at the airport when u arrive, Their immigration might require bribe to let you pass

(1) (Reply)

Trump Administration To Take Aim At 'birth Tourism' In Expected Change To Visa.. / Eu Settlement Scheme - Parent Of Eu Citizen Child Living In Nigeria / Beyond What You See: The Ihuezi Tourist Attractions In Obunofia Ezeagu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.