Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need Cost Estimate For A 3 Storey Building - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Cost Estimate For A 3 Storey Building (310 Views)

Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video) / Quotation For A 3-bedroom Flat Apartment. Is It Right ? / Omg: 9-year-old Girl Survives After Falling From 3-storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cost Estimate For A 3 Storey Building by Collinz01: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello brothers and sisters

I am presently building a 3 storey building and need your advice on the cost of decking for each level to compare with what I have been spending so far as I have a feeling that I am being ripped off.
The building is on the second decking and I was quoted 4.5 million Naira. Each level has 7 rooms. Meanwhile I cost me that much to complete the first decking. It’s quite hard to establish what’s going on as I live in Australia but there’s this feeling that I’m being ripped off. I’m just here to find out the truth from honest people who have built this type of house. I was also told it would cost 18 to 20 million to complete the entire building. Please advise

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ooni Of Ife Got Stuck Inside The Elevator In An Hotel For 30mins / Another Plane Crash Kills All Aboard / Video Of The Massive Sized Python Killed In Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.