Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Master The Mainframe Student Competition - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Master The Mainframe Student Competition (202 Views)

Nairaxi Emerge Winner At 3rd Annual NCC ICT Innovation Competition 2023 / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React / Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master The Mainframe Student Competition by nunaija: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
I wanted to invite the Nairaland community to participate in one of the world's largest student competitions, Master The Mainframe.
Master The Mainframe is a virtual competition sponsored by IBM that is open to students of any experience level. Through the program, participants will learn the foundation of Mainframe programming, practice their new skills, and then implement it in a real world challenge.

You can find full details (prizes, badges, etc.) about the competition here: https://masterthemainframe.com
Timeline: Competition Ends at 11:59pm PT, December 31st, 2019

If you have any questions about Master the Mainframe or need any materials (flyer, etc.) to help spread the word to students in your community, please let me know."

Regards

(1) (Reply)

I Create Video Documentaries, I Design Websites, Logo / Training, Powerpoint / Please I Need Someone That Can Make A Water Generator / Superb Epic Employee Work Schedules In Australia In Cheapest Price Employee Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.