Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Does Spoons goes missing In your house? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Spoons goes missing In your house? (3082 Views)

Why Do Spoons Go Missing ? / How To Get R1d Of Wall Gecko, Cockroaches And Ants From Your House / The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Aliencraft(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello nairalanders, please has anyone noticed the rate at which spoons goes missing It sounds funny but its true.
I conducted a research in my area and a large number of people admitted to the fact that spoons in there house goes missing. Someone even said that spoons have spirit grin.
Ladies in the house, does spoons goes missing in your house? Do you think that there is a spirit spoons away? Or probably a spoon thief?
What's your take?

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Stooi76(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Maybe those spoon na spirit ooo. 2dozens of spoon last week don turn 4pieces

2 Likes

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by temmyt20(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
na everywhere jawe, even if u stay alone
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Olalan(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Was thinking lately about this but I realised people who loose their cuttleries are just not cautious in keeping them.....
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by clumsydyna: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
I honestly have experienced this, my spoons just gets missing, even with no room mates in the house.
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Yemike(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's everywhere jare.

I could remember when I used to watch plates my mum always blame me for pouring spoons with water into the gutter.

I decided to always check the water wella before pouring it away but las las spoons still miss noni.

3 Likes

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by wordbank(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Spoons have mind of their own, when they get tired of bad breathe they walk away
No bad feelings

1 Like

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by czarina(f): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
wordbank:
Spoons have mind of their own, when they get tired of bad breathe they walk away
No bad feelings
cheesy cheesy

They can't come and kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by chigoziri2403(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
I only keep metal spoons for visitors
We now use rubber spoons
I cant keep buying metal spoons every month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by LajaLaba: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by chii8(f): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lol...nowadays, it's mostly children leaving the spoon behind in school and coming home to pick another one as if their mothers work in spoon factory.

Adults who are having the missing spoon issue should check them behind the kitchen cupboard or cabinet, under the kitchen sink or under the mattress for the lazy ones who don't take their plates and spoons immediately they finished eating to the kitchen, also ransack the dining table area,YOU MUST FIND MOST OF YOUR MISSING SPOONS AFTER THE ABOVE PROCEDURE ARE CHECKED.

3 Likes

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by clumsydyna: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
chii8:
Lol...nowadays, it's mostly children leaving the spoon behind in school and coming home to pick another one as if their mothers work in spoon factory.

Adults who are have the missing spoon issue should check them behind the kitchen cupboard or cabinet, under the kitchen sink or under the mattress for the lazy ones who don't take their plates and spoons immediately they finished eating, also ransack the dining table area,YOU MUST FIND MOST OF YOUR MISSING SPOONS AFTER THE ABOVE PROCEDURE ARE CHECKED.
Yes Mummy.
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by backnbeta(f): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
They get missing out of carelessness and we let them be because we feel they are easily replaceable undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by beardedboy(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2019
wordbank:
No bad feelings

This one bad gan-an ni shaa
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by wanger50(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm reading this out to my wife. Only two days ago she was angrily accusing me of stealing her spoons,since it's only two of us living in the house.Thank God for this post jare
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Bgirl20(f): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yes oo. I even think say person wey dey possess for house dey carry am go their meeting self. smiley
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yes and resurfaces when I'm looking for something else. grin.

But in our family house, once spoon gets missing (courtesy the angry plate washers, like me tongue) then, it's forever lost cause ain't nobody got time to be searching the back of zinc for missing spoons. Lol...
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by Exmilitant(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
One afternoon, i bought moi moi to drink garri with only to start searching for spoons. the thing vex me wella because i know say i get spoons for that house. Las, las my neighbour loaned me spoon.
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by chii8(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
clumsydyna:

Yes Mummy.

Lolzzzzz.... you no well. grin
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by clumsydyna: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
chii8:

Lolzzzzz.... you no well. grin

Yels nah, you were telling me where to find my spoons in a motherly and experienced way.
Re: Does Spoons goes missing In your house? by elonmuskbaby: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Every time

(1) (Reply)

The Catfish Shop - Lagos Annex / Barbeque Grill Stand / Twenty Healthy Home-made Snacks For Babies And Toddlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.