Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Please Help Someone Just Hacked My Fb Account. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Help Someone Just Hacked My Fb Account. (402 Views)

Funny Memes Of S.media Users Mocking FB, Whatsapp And IG / Fb Account Needed / 2015 FB For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Someone Just Hacked My Fb Account. by Starkid3010(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
I was shocked when I checked my fb account this evening only to see that hes been hacked since yday.
I have tried alot to regain my account back but everything seems abortive what can I do?

Re: Please Help Someone Just Hacked My Fb Account. by Starkid3010(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
The hacker changed my email to his
His email account is omoolamiiy@gmail.com
He hacked both my instagram and fb
I use my phone alone and no one knows my password or something.
Re: Please Help Someone Just Hacked My Fb Account. by Starkid3010(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
He changed everything on my instagram also he's a notorious yahoo boy.
But I was able to recover my instagram account back cos they sent me a message but fb didn't send me anything and that didn't make me aware that there's fire on the Monday

Re: Please Help Someone Just Hacked My Fb Account. by Richharry: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Please kindly goto your email and see the notification as regards the change of email address if it was you and follow prompt to notify Facebook that is was not you.

You can still do that if is still with 24hrs.

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Gate Opener / Earn By Constructing Fuelles Generator Sets To Others / Live: Tracking Out -of -control Chinese Rocket Debris(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.