Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention (45898 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by DAVIDAZ: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2019
Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, popularly known as Nino B, is a hunk of a man. With a well built physique, there is no doubt that he is the dream of many ladies. As a result of his handsome look, many have assumed that he is a playboy.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actor emphatically stated that though he gets a lot of female attention, he is only focused on his work and family. He said, “I just don’t deal with it (female attention). I don’t welcome it. If anyone calls my number without me having given the person my contact, I would hang up on the person immediately. The only dealings I have are work-related. Anything asides that– I don’t give time to it at all.”

Though he has been romantically linked with several actresses over the years, Ninalowo maintained that there was no truth to the reports. He said, “They are all malicious and things like that don’t work on me. Looking at my career, you can see that I am a focused and disciplined person. I thank God for grace. And my track record speaks for itself.”

Nino B, who often posts pictures of him and his wife in lovey-dovey postures said that is his reality and he isn’t just doing it for attention on social media. “My life is just about me and my family and I just don’t put my family out to show off. If I wasn’t a celebrity, I would be living the same way I do now. I am about my wife and my kids and I have always been that way. Even when my wife and I had issues, there were no rumours of me (being involved) with anybody else. So, you can tell I am a very focused person,” he stated.

During the week, the actor had shared pictures of a Nigerian passport bearing his face and an ATM card with his name that a suspected fraudster had been using to defraud people in his name. Nino B advised fans not to interact with anyone in his name on social media, except on his verified page. He also told Sunday Scoop that he had visited the bank to find out how the ATM card came about. He added, “I went to the bank to confirm and I found out that it is an account that exists there but with a different face, not mine. So, they have a BVN (bank verification number) with a different face to mine. The account in question was actually opened in Ekpoma, Edo State. As it stands, I am going to talk to my lawyer so that they would sue the bank.”

Expressing dismay about being frequently impersonated, the Picture Perfect actor said, “I am popular and things like this are common among celebrities. But in my own case, it just seems to be rampant and I don’t know why. I thank God for who I am but this part of it (fame) is what I’m not ready for.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-dont-welcome-unwanted-female-attention-bolanle-ninalowo/amp/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Dhata(m): 2:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Audio! Audio!! Audio!!!
Mad man no dey agree say hin mad na

i like FTC sha grin

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Adedaniel211(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by luminouz(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Naso

grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by visijo(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Be careful what you say to a girl because they never forgets! �

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Incandescent(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Of course you should be about your woman's business.

If you don't, who would

Seriously tho, I like Bolanle. I always look out for his movies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by sLentlover7778(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Fear women.. respect your family, and copy nobody.

Na man you be Ninolowo.. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by donprinyo(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Op take time o
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Bluezy13(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Dhata:
Audio! Audio!! Audio!!!
Mad man no dey agree say hin mad na

i like FTC sha grin

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by mekuso89(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Pretty people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Jestin: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
It is always family and hustle first my brother. The rest will follow
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by MariaAngeles: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
He'd better mean it like he said it !

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by millionboi2: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Ppll like u are rapist
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by ijewejones: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Maintain it till death do una apart grin

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
like say you no dey go for totorials

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by donprinyo(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Why women like tear tear jeans?

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Say no to the other woman......

They are only out to destroy homes.

Becareful of the daughters of Jezebel wise men.

Niniola is wise.

#TeamOneManOneWoman4Ever

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by ezebunafo(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Lol see this one wey toast my wife for location,that one just snub am

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by BabaCommander: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Akikor uwa! We know your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by QuickStandard: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
It's good to be faithful.

Though it takes lot of Grace, and self-control.

May God help us.
Truth is it's not an easy "something"

Speaking from experience.

But I also doubt if this guy is being truthful though
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by Antoeni(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Lies Kill You There

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
ezebunafo:
Lol see this one wey toast my wife for location,that one just snub am
Really?!

This is Interestingly interesting.
Tell us more........ wink

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by czarina(f): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Isn't that how it should be? Gorgeous family!

Reward yourself this yuletide. Check my profile kiss
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention by adeseun0810: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2019
That's what we called discipline.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / Chika Ike Hits Swimming Pool In Sexy Swimsuit (Photos) / Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.